23 | jenna

A/N: special chapter. Jenna's point of view... please don't hate me for what you're about to read.

•••

After separating ways with Sehun, I decided to head home... With Joohyun in my mind.

I still remember the first time we first met. It was on her first day at school. She accidently bumped into me, and fell down. I was so mesmerized by her beauty I was out of words for a second or two.

Her doll face, her black hair, her dark eyes, her pink lips, her curves...

But then again, she had Sehun.

Suddenly, I bump into someone as I turned around the corner. I stepped back, and my eyes fell on a way too familiar head.

"Oh! I'm so sor- Joohyun?"

Oh my Gosh! Why does it always happen when I think about her?

She seemed lost, so I talked first. "You didn't lose your memory, right? I am Jenna!" I tried recalling her, and she just smiled. I felt my heart race in my chest, and my stomach twist.

"What are you doing here?" She shook her head. "I don't even know myself... I ran away from home." Her voice was so low, I could barely hear it. But her eyes looked so sad and empty, I feel bad for her. She must have been through a lot.... "I have to go."

Before she could make another step, I grabbed her hand, feeling this little shock at the same time. "Hey... Want to come to my place?"

"Don't go." That's what I really wanted to say, but she'd probably look at me differently.

Please say yes...

"One night?"

"One night."

•••
A/N: For some people who are curious, you can see Jenna as Joy. It's actually the only girl I know who's the closest to my description to what I want Jenna to look like. Oh!- Just saying, there'll be another part of Jenna's POV so be ready for another boring chapter...