02 | joohyun

When she woke up, it was already too late.

It was 8:14, which meant she only had few minutes to prepare before the bus got there.

She rushed out of her room... Their room.

Her dark hair in a messy bun, a light blue oversized shirt ( Joon's shirt ) on her little shoulders, white with pink polka dots long socks at her feet, her jeans half way up her tighs and her toothbrush sticking out of her mouth.

She didn't care if Joon was there or not.

She spits the foam in the sink in the kitchen and grabs the bag hanging near the front door.

It was an old bag. Purple, full of stars, and dirty. The starps were loosely hanging on the side and the zipper was to break at any moment.

She puts her books and pencils in it.

She almost fell down the stairs, trying to put on her shoes.

They were actually nice. Her shoes.

Simple, but pretty.

She ran to the bus stop, and saw that it was about to go away.

She raises her hand up, still running after the bus, and pleading for the driver to stop.

Fortunately, he did.

The bus was full. With students from her school ( she thought ) mostly.

Her eyes fall on a tall figure.

He didn't even look at her like the other did when she got on the bus.

Maybe he couldn't hear the people whispering around...

He had headphones in his ears.

She wished she had headphones.

If only she had music to listen to.

She looked around and saw that no one was looking at her anymore, but talking to their friends.

If only she had music to listen to.