13 | sehun

His heart start to beat a little bit faster when he saw her at his table. She had her hair tied, thin lines of black on her eyes and a really tight uniform. He couldn't help but notice her well defined curves here and there... After all, he was still a teenage boy with raging hormones.

(A/N: Okay, may be exaggerating, but still)

Then, in a matter of seconds, he suddenly stood up and ran after her. He grabbed her wrist and turned her around. He saw how her eyes widened and a frown formed between her brows. Sehun's name came out of her mouth like it was a burden, like she was mad at him. Joohyun pushed his hand away. "What do you want from me? Didn't I tell you to act like nothing happened?"

Now, it was his turn to be surprised. Sehun never expected to see her in that state. The calm and composed girl from school was a total different person. She was rather cold and rude. "What did I do wrong? Tell me. What did I do for you to react like this?" He yelled at her, unconsciously gaining attention from people around them. "Is it because of what happened earlier? If so, why didn't you back away, huh? What if..." Before he could finish, her hand hit his cheek. Hard.

A heavy silent filled the room. Sehun blinked, trying to process what just happened in his mind. "What you did wrong? Are you kidding me, Oh Sehun!? You did everything wrong. Do I look like an easy girl to you? I may look like this cute and innocent girl, but let me tell you this... You are wrong. And didn't I tell you to act like nothing happened? Now, leave me alone."

For some reason, when he saw the tears in her eyes, he felt his heart shattered in pieces. He felt guilty.

Sehun didn't try to run after her.

"But I like you..."

♥︎

A/N: Short chapter, sorry. Guess whose birthday it is tomorrow? Yeh, mine. Our big boy finally admitted that he liked Joohyun. I don't know how long this story will be, but I hope it's not too long so far...