19 | sehun

After they ate, the two teenagers ended up in the living room, in front of the TV and a cone of ice cream in their hands. A comic show was playing. Joohyun found out her friend liked comics and such, and told him it was very adorable.

"Joohyun?" He called her, keeping his eyes on the bright skin. She didn't reply, but he knew she was all ears. "What are we?" The question had been lingering in his mind for quite a while.

"I don't know." She shrugged, than looked at him. "What do you want us to be?" For some reason, that question made Sehun's heart race. Maybe it was the way she was staring at him... Or the little stain of vanilla ice cream on the corner of her pink mouth. She licked it away, making him blush.

"Do you want us to date?" He asked, biting onto his lower lip. The girl's eyes looked like stars in the night sky; shining because of the light the TV was projecting. "Were we not already?" Mock was heard in her voice.

Sehun playfully pushed her side, pocking it at the same time- Also earning a squeal from her. "Sehun... I like you."

His eyes widened at the sudden confession. He felt heat rushed to his face and ears. His heart was about to bust out off his chest. "I like you too, Joohyun."

Then, they heard cooing. "You guys are so adorable! Why didn't you introduce her to
us earlier, Sehun?" His father asked, with an arm around his wife's waist.

"Because, father, we've been talking for a short amount of time..." Sehun finished his cone, and took Joohyun's as she mouthed a "Can you take mine? I can't finish it." Electricity flowed through them as their fingers touched.

"Stop it lovebirds, we are getting jealous here. Joohyun, won't your father be worried if you don't call him?" The girl flinched at the mention of the word father. And Sehun wasn't the only one to notice. "I don't think he minds me not being home."

Sehun looked in direction of his parents, who looked confused but worried at the same time. "I'll tell you later." He just mouthed and they nodded.

"You can always stay here if you have no place to stay at." His mother said, smiling. Joohyun smiled back, thanking her.

Suddenly, loud knocks were heard from the front door. Surprised, the dark haired girl jumps in Sehun's arms. She was trembling already.

"Bae Joohyun, get out of this house at this instant! I know you are in there with this friend of yours..." A familiar voice spoke, and the girl broke into tears.

"Sehun, stay here with Joohyun and your mother alright. Hide her somewhere, in case he barge into the house." His father ordered him, and he ran upstairs, followed by the two women.

"Listen Joohyun, I will come back so you have to wait here. Alright?" The boy got a silent yes as an answer and he gently kissed her forehead before closing the wardrobe's door.

"JOOHYUN? Daddy is here..." The same man's voice called, and the Oh family tried to restrain him from going upstairs.

"Sir, I think you are at the wrong house..." Mister Oh tried to talk, but stubborn and drunk as he always was, pushed him away, calling after his foster daughter.

"Sir, you will have to get out of our house or we will have to call the police..." Sehun frowned at the man who angrily glared him with his green eyes. "You- You're the brat who took my Joohyun away!"

Before the man could grab him, he moved to the side. "I think you misunderstood me with someone else." As calm as he looked, he was panicking, hoping the girl was still hiding upstairs.

The drunk man left, still sure the boy was lying to him- which was true.

The next thing he did was to go look after Joohyun, who was silently sitting on the floor. "Hey... It's done, okay?" He tried to reassure her, hugging her small body.

"Sehun..." He hummed. "Don't let me go." She let out a tiny sob, holding him tighter. The brown headed teenager smiled.

"Never..."

A/N: long shitty chapter, I'm so sorry! But school starts like next week, ahmygad!!! Last year of high school, wish me luck...