06 | joohyun

The teacher had noticed the sleeping girl at the back of the class... And the boy next to her.

It's been days since the girl first came at school. The man noticed how the boy had slightly changed.

He smiled.

Never before, the boy had paid attention to anyone except for his friends, especially a girl. Whenever a admirers of his would confess to him, he would ignore them or simply reject them. In other words, Sehun was a cold and rude little bastard at times - Well, that was what the man thought.

-

Time passed, and classes ended.

The loud bell rang in the class and the kids hurried to get out. Joohyun, who was deep asleep, opened her eyes, and the first thing her dark eyes lent on was his own.

He was looking at her. That boy.

They both stayed silent for a moment.

She quietly admired him.

He was handsome. No, he was... beautiful. Like, literally. Like an angel. Any girl would be jealous of his beauty- Including Joohyun. He had a flawless pale skin, a sharp jaw, a tall nose, pink lips, dark hazel eyes, perfectly shaped eyebrows and reddish sparky hair.

They haven't exchange words ever since the first day, when she asked Sehun if she could sit next to him. Sometimes, they would look into each others eyes, in silence. It was those awkward silence but warm and comfortable ones.

" Hey, Sehun! Are you not coming? " The boy looked up.

Near the door was standing his friends. He nodded, picking up his books, and stood up.

He takes a glance at the girl, who was now playing with her slender fingers, her lower lip between her teeth. Then, something caught his attention.

Thick red lines on her wrists and her palms.

He frowned, questionning himself.

-

Again, she was left alone. But she didn't really mind. She'd rather be by herself than with people who'd judge her every single flaws.

-

Because i know you

The one i've been

Searching for

I know with you

My life means more

I wish i could say

These things to you

Come here baby boy

Let me listen to you

I just wanna love you

Give me that chance

Wanna hold you

Baby you know

That i need you i need you

And i'm wondering all the time

If you love me come

On over get to know me

Baby because i know

You need me you need me

And i want you

In my life yeah yeah

Yeah cut to the chase

We don't play no games

The beating of my heart

Just tell me

If you feel the same

This feeling is true

You ain't gotta play it cool

I've been searching all my life

Baby boy i know it's you.

-

Her soft voice echoed in the class.

Yet, little did she know, she wasn't alone...