| epilogue |

Waiting at the usual bus stop, he looked at his phone. He looked at the picture displayed on the screen. A smile appeared on his lips. It was a picture of him taken with Jenna and Jongin on his birthday. He was sitting behind a table, and covered with cake. Jongin's hands were full of pink cream and Jenna was standing next to him, laughing.

"Sehun. Get in!" He looked up, meeting his best friend's gaze. He stood up and ran to the black car. "Ready?" He nodded, putting on his seatbelt.

The ride was silent, yet very pleasant, which surprised Sehun. Even though Jongin was shy and quiet, his car was the only place where he allowed himself to be loud are carefree. He would always put music or talk about whatever was going through his mind.

When they arrived at their destination, they didn't move and sat still. As if they were waiting for the right moment. A knock on Jongin's window made them flinch. A familiar face appeared, making them relieved. "What are you waiting for?" The girl asked as soon as the window was completely open. "She is waiting for us."

Sehun opened his door. He fixed his jacket, letting out a nervous sigh. From the place he was standing, he could see the grave where they have buried her body. The grave where she was peacefully resting. The grave on which Joohyun's name was written. "Go ahead, we'll follow you." Jongin said, giving him a bouquet or Baby breathes. Sehun stared at it for a moment, remembering the time when Joohyun told him they were her favorite flowers.

Step after step, he ended up a meter away from the grave. He kneeled in front of it. "Hi Joohyun." He delicately placed the bouquet on the grass. "Happy birthday." He smiled, trying to imagine the face she would had have said.

He silently stayed there for a moment before deciding to stand up.

"Goodbye, Joohyun."

Goodbye, someone only I love.