07 | sehun

The halls were left empty, and only Sehun was around like he was looking for someone. Indeed he was...

He followed the voice, which lead him to his class. Huh?

He silently peaked at the door, not wanting to get caught.

He looked like some boy sneaking on his crush.

From the place he was standing, he could only see a head hung to the front and long hair loosely falling to the side.

It was the new girl...

An image suddenly came to Sehun's mind.

Her wrists... They were covered with thick red lines and purple bruises.

To his eyes, she didn't look like the kind of girl who'd abuse herself. She looked so small and... fragile. Like a porcelain doll you could break at any moment.

" Why would she even do that to herself? " He whispered to himself when someone suddenly poked his sides, making him jump on place.

He glared the culpit. " Yah, Kim Jongin. " The latter frowned. " What do you mean yah? You should be respectful to your elders, you brat. "

" So, what are you loo- Hey, isn't that the new girl? " Jongin raises a thick eyebrow of his, a slight smirk plastered on his plump lips. " Oh, our little Sehun has a little crush... on the new girl. I've got to tell the boys. " Sehun, grabbed his friend's arm, giving him the don't-you-dare look.

" I don't like her. " He said in a monotone way, and his friend just nodded, laughing. " You brat, I know you like the palm of my hand. You can't lie to me... You like her. "

Sehun shook his head in despair, mumbling non sense. '' Come on, buddy. Why don't you go talk to her? It isn't your style to just stay put. '' Jongin mocked the younger boy. '' If you want, I can... '' Before he could talk further, the taller boy yelled, surprising his friend.

He whispered an apology and the door suddenly opened, revealing the girl.

The boys flinched.

A heavy silence hung upon them.

Sehun stopped breathing when his eyes met hers. They looked so... empty. He felt like he was looking at his own reflection in a mirror.

Then, Joohyun walked away.

Sehun gasped for air. Never before he had felt this way.

Then, he whispered to himself:

'' I don't like her. ''