32 | final | sehun

The word replayed in his mind continuously, almost driving him insane. His head started spinning, and his stomach clenched on itself. He felt sick and wanted to run away. But he just stood there, too feeling all kind of things. Sadness, anger, discomfort. "Sehun." The voice sounded distant. Like he was kilometers away from the person who was calling him.

This isn't real.

He looked up from the cement under his feet, only to see a shadow standing in front of him. His eyes were half-open and full of tears, and his lips were strongly trembling. "Sehun, please. Look at me." The person cried, grabbing his shoulders and vigorously shaking him. He barely moved.

This can't be real.

Suddenly, too caught into his thoughts, he didn't feel the hard impact that hit his cheek when Jongin punched him. He fell on the ground, blood on the corner of his lips. "Listen, Sehun. It's me, Jongin!" Jongin grabbed his friend's collar to make him stand up. His hair was wet from the rain, his eyes were red and his dark skin seemed a lot paler than it was a while ago.

She isn't dead.

Sehun looked into Jongin's hazel eyes. "I can't take it anymore." He said in a whisper as he let out a sigh. "This is being too much." He didn't cry. He couldn't cry. Instead, he blankly stared at the elder.

Then, his gaze met a female's. He recognized the familiar face. It was Jenna. And for some reason, the girl reminded him of Joohyun. It was probably the hair. Or the eyes. "The doctor said that he was sorry. He tried his best to help her, but it was too late when she started to take the medication."

Why didn't she tell me anything?

How did I not notice?

Sehun felt a hand on his shoulder and he knew it was Jongin trying to comfort him.

It's my fault

"Sehun, it's not your fault."

It's all my fault.

I'm sorry, Joohyun.

I'm so sorry... My love.

••••

A/N: This is it. This was the last chapter of S.O.I.L. Expect an epilogue in a week or two, if you don't mind waiting. If you are crying, I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to make her die, but then again. I changed my story countless numbers of time. Anyways, I hope you aren't too disappointed in me, and will read the stories I am currently writing. I was thinking of doing oneshots for whoever ask for some, but I never really wrote one so message me if you think it's a good idea... But anyways, just continue to support me and yea. I love you! Bye bye ♥︎