22 | joohyun

From the front of the apartment, she could hear the loud music... and the moans. She gulped, hearing the unknown woman moan and scream Joon's full name. "Joonki!"

The man groaned, probably in pleasure - or anger - and everything went silent for a minute or two.

Knock knock

The door harshly opened by a completely naked woman. Joohyun recognized her as the woman who used to be her guardian. "Joonki! Our little girl is back." She said, smiling.

Feeling uncomfortable, the girl looked at her feet. Even though it wasn't exactly the first time she was seeing the woman naked, she had this weird feeling in her chest.

"What are you waiting for? Come in. After all, this is your home too, right?" Home. A disguted expression spreaded accross her doll face for a second.

"Oh, it's you! Come in, babygirl." The man's voice echoed in the apartment. Joohyun asked herself if the adults had consumed any weird substances.

"I'm not staying long... I just came to grab clothes." The girl made her way to her, their, room and fulled her backpack with the first things she grabbed.

"Staying at your little boyfriend's house?" The adults mocked, obviously enjoyed by the news. "Listen Joohyun. Wherever you hide, I'll hunt you down and it wouldn't be pleased to hear the end..." Joon threated.

The girl stayed silent, taking a moment to glare the man who she grew up with the last seven months. "Whatever, I think I'll just die before..." She zipped her bag and ran out, no looking back... nor straight forward.

"Oh! I'm so sor- Joohyun?" A familiar voice called her, and a hand appeared before her eyes. She looked up, meeting another dark gaze... But compared to hers, it was glowing- it was full of life.

Joohyun grabbed the hand with hers, and accepted the help. "You didn't lose your memory, right? I'm Jenna!" She patted her chest, which made Joohyun mentally laugh- but she just showed a tiny smile.

"What are you doing here?" The other girl asked, still obviously worried. "I don't even know myself... I just ran away from home." Hearing a hint of sadness in the dark haired girl, Jenna felt bad for her. "I have to go."

About to leave, a hand stopped her. "Hey... Want to come to my place?"

No.

"One night."

"One night."

A/N: i was thinking of ending S.O.I.L with 30 chapters, but the story may be longer or shorter... Depends on how long chapters will be. yea.... might take a little bit longer to update (maybe few days longer) because started school again.