25 | sehun

Sad. Angry. Devasted. Sehun was feeling a lot more than just that. It was like his world was being destroyed, crushed in pieces... A tear escaped his eyes than more followed.

"Sehun, honey. I'm sure she'll come back. I may not know her, but she's a good girl..." His mother tried to comfort him, but failed miserably as her son sobbed louder.

He cried for hours, until he fell asleep.

•••

Theee days passed by, and Sehun didn't get any news from his girlfriend. Slowly, even though he refused to admit it, he was losing hope. He was terribly missing her, but for some reason, it was as if he didn't really. It felt like she was never really there. As if she was a ghost.

"I shouldn't have let go of her..."

•••

When he opened heavy eyelids, he saw a familiar figure standing before her eyes. His heart started beating fast. "Joohyun?" The person didn't turn around. It just stood there, by his bed.

"Joohyun, is that you?" Sehun asked again, sitting up. He got no answer. He tried to get closer, but it seemed like he couldn't reach the figure.

He tried to imagine her. Her pale face, her dark hair and her eyes... The round cheeks he liked to hold, and the thin lips he only kissed twice, thrice even.

"Sehun, I'm sorry." He heard a voice- that wasn't Joohyun's- say, making him frown. His heart clenched and his eyes burned. He was on the verge to cry. "I'm sorry." Then, it started again. The tears. The sobs.

"Joohyun, please don't go." Slowly, the shadow started to fade, and Sehun only sobbed louder.

Then, everything went black. He encircled his arms around his knees, and screamed.

He could hear the muffled calls of his mother from behind the door, but ignored them.

"Sehun, please open the door."

No.

"Please..."

No.

Then, he heard two persons talk. One voice was his mother's, the other was...

He rushed to the door and opened it.

"Sehun?"

His heart broke into pieces.

It was only Jongin.

•••

A/N: Dumb dumb dumb~ Sorry if I took a long time to update: Busy with school, looking for a job, and I signed up for a really cool photography club.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?