31 | sehun

"Sehun, here." His mother handed him a little piece of paper with a serie of numbers written on it. He looked at her with confused red — from the tears — eyes.

"This is Jenna's number... I got it from her aunt." His mother continued, squeezing his shoulder at the same time. "Hurry and call her. She probably knows where Joohyun is right now. "

•••

The boy hesitated a moment before dialling the number on the piece of paper. As soon as the rings stopped, he heard the girl say his name. "Sehun..." Sobs were heard from the other line. "She's—"

Sehun raised a brow, not sure of what he was hearing. "What? Hello? Jenna?" He heard something crash, making his eyes widen.

"She's gone!" There was a moment of silence, then: "Joohyun... She's dead!" Jenna cried louder, and a car honk was heard.

Dead?

"Jenna? Where are you?" Sehun grabbed a coat, and rushed out of his house, ignoring his parents' calls.

•••

The first thing his eyes landed on was the girl's small silhouette. Crouched on the cold, wet ground, she was crying. "Jenna!" Her dark hair were wet and falling over her shoulders, rain drops were running down her face, along with tears.

He pulled her up, shaking her. "Jenna, tell me where is she? Please..." He pleaded her, but she kept on shaking her head from side to side. "I'm sorry... So sorry."

Sehun, persistant, asked again and again, but gave up when Jenna pushed him away.
"Don't you get it? She is dead. Dead! She isn't here anymore."

The word replayed in his head. "No..."

No.

She wasn't dead.

She couldn't be dead.

Sehun couldn't believe it.

Sehun didn't want to believe it.