27 | jongin

A/N: jongin's point of vue because it's been a while... S.O.I.L. will soon come to an end. maybe 5-7 more chapters. how do you think it'll end?

•••

Sehun liking Joohyun, and her liking him back sure was an understanding, but her running away wasn't. What could have happen?

I was running to Sehun's house, since his mother was slowly getting worried about him, and didn't bother closing the front door behind me. "What happened?" His mother was crying, her eyes all red and puffy. His father was somewhere in the house, and knowing the man, he was probably talking with one of his friends from the police.

"We were talking about sending her to one of my friends who takes care of childs in the kind of situation as her, but when we left her for a second, she just disappeared. Sehun tried to run after her, but she was too fast. When he came back, Sehun locked himself in." She sniffed, circling her arms around her body. "It's been four hours already, Jongin."

I patted her shoulders, trying to comfort her, when the door to Sehun's room opened. In my whole existence, I have never seen him in this state before. He didn't react when his mother ran to him, and hugged him.

Dark eyebags digging into his pale skin, bloody red eyes, cheeks soaked into tears and hair as messy as a bird's nest. He had felt depressed before, but not to this point...

I could ask him how he was feeling, but it's probably not the best idea. I could ask him where he thinks Joohyun went, but he'd probably lock himself again.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was low but still comprehensible. His eyes were dark, empty. As if Joohyun took his soul with her. "Your mom called me. She was worried." I didn't want to mention the fact his mother thought he committed suicide in his cavern because knowing him, he hasn't thought about it and probably will.

He looked at his mother, who was affectionately smiling at him. He hugged her small figure, apologizing for his behaviour. "It's okay." Silently, she left the two of us alone.

"Hey, Sehun?" His heard lifted up, and he blankly stared at me.

I had to ask him...

"Are you okay?"