!!IMPORTANT!!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THIS FANFIC, DO NOT PROCEED TO READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SPOILERS!

THE REST WHO HAVE READ IT, PLEASE PROCEED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N:
The reason this ending is like this has a major reason and it connects deeply with me and many people might not understand it.

It's that I have personally experienced a great loss in the middle of happiness. Before writing this very ending, I have listened to the saddened stories my grandfather told me how his beloved brother died in an accident while they were happily attending the marriage ceremony of their nephew. He couldn't reach the venue!

And that I've seen the loss of a sixteen years old boy in our family right after he had passed his matriculation exams. Lost an eleven years second cousin of mine due to diabetes he had from his childhood! So suddenly even when it was in control.

Im saying this is because it's possible and it's real life to lose someone dear to you so suddenly, in the middle of a happiness and just in normal days of your life, you'll hear the drastic news like these.

And it made me believe it more that you can lose someone so so fucking easily in this short life when my grandmother (mum's mum) died right on the night when we came back from a wedding! It was our older cousins wedding and EVERYONE was gathered and it was a happy occasion in that family after 16 years! Heck she even sang some songs (old desi sings and tappa songs with dholak *an instrument*) the night before.

And the next night, after we were so happily and teasingly discussing my marriage. Who knew right after 5 hours, I'll see her struggle to fucking breathe right infront of my eyes! I was there when she started having problem breathing and I called everyone who were sleeping yet in a span of half an hour, we lost her.

There was another marriage event next day and we had to see her leave us!

And then six months later, in Ramadan, my grandmother's brother died of Corona right after we talked to him on the call and he told us that he's alright!

To hear a mother of four die of a heart attack while praying in our neighborhood. She wasn't even forty!

I'm saying this to tell you that life is very unpredictable. And some of you will STILL not understand what I'm trying to say but I want you all to know how you can lose someone so easily because that's life! The ones were thinking are sad endings might be eternal happy endings for the ones who left us and we hope that it's their happy ending and not a sad one.

It happened in this story and it happens in real life! Most of you will say or think that typical like 'it's just an ff' and that I should've made it a happy ending, well this IS life as well. This happens too and it happens daily!!!

In the end, it's obviously up to you how you think of the ending. I finally answered the questions of hundreds of "Why authornim?" In the comments. That's how I related to the ending and how much it matters to me to show you a chapter of life that I've experienced and felt and wrote it.

I'll say again, it's up to you and only you how you feel about the ending.

-n♡