Chapter 49: Lyrical

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Trigger warning: slight attempted assault. Read at your own risk.

Third Person POV

All Taehyung could think of at the moment was his baby. He could sense the danger and these two alphas were nothing short of it. He could see them in their eyes why they were here. It was so obvious. The thought made Taehyung want to throw up.

"Look, if you come with us willingly, it'll be way better. We really don't want to hurt a pretty thing like you." The first alpha says, moving his hand up to touch Taehyung's face but the alpha moves away.

"Don't make me call for anyone. Leave. I'm sure you're well aware what will happen if you assault an omega." Taehyung says, his hands start shaking.

"Who's talking about assaulting you, pretty. If you come with us willingly then there would be no problem at all." The alpha smirks.

"Well, I don't want to go so please, don't waste your time." Taehyung says, grabbing the keys and takes steps to walk out but steps back when in a rush, the alpha is infront of him, blocking his way.

"Move aside." Taehyung says, looking at the alpha who shakes his head.

"Didn't come here to just move away and let you go." He says and Taehyung grits his teeth, thanks that he's wearing a cologne or else the alphas would get his fear in scent.

"Whatever you're trying to do will be with consequences. Don't dare hurt a marked omega." Taehyung warns him and the alpha only laughs.

"And you can't use your alpha voice on me so please just move aside and let me go." Taehyung says as a matter of fact.

"Oh, you're way too confident in having a mate even though he's not here to stop us from having a beauty like you." The alpha laughs.

"Do you even know him? He'll drag you to hell if he knows what you're trying to do to me." Taehyung says.

"That's enough!" The alpha grits his teeth, stepping forward and trapping Taehyung against the counter.

"I don't like when you pretty things talk too much." He says, his voice dangerous.

Taehyung wishes he had a pepper spray in his pocket, just so he needs more rather than the small cologne bottle. Even he sprays, won't have the effect at all. And the fact that there are two alphas.

Fear spiked inside of him when the alpha learned closer. He pushes him away only to have his wrists caught in a bruising hold. Taehyung winces as the alpha locks his arms behind him, his body completely touching Taehyung's and the omega wanted to throw up.

"Let me go!" Taehyung yells, moving his face away and to the side as much as he could so he wouldn't have the other close to him.

"I fucking told you, stop being so damn difficult and come with us it we won't have any problem having you right here!" The alpha says, angry.

"You can fucking go to hell for all I care but I'll never leave with you or have you touch me like that!" Taehyung yells, thrashing in his hold. The grips on his wrists was so painful and will sure leave deep marks.

"You---". The alpha's words turn into a painful grunt when Taehyung bends his knee and hits him right on his crotch, gets released from his hold.

Back exit. Taehyung remembers there's a back door which is the exit so he sprints towards there but only to be grabbed by the second alpha who moved when his friend was hit.