Chapter 35: Pendulum

Pic cred Mini Kyogre

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung didn't say anything just like others after hearing the news. He was shocked, yes because he wasn't expecting this at all. Like, at all and he's sure no one was. They were suppose to have a meeting and then a few days left for them to leave to America but now this news has definitely caused a crack in that plan.

"I didn't think this will be so serious." Yoongi utters, his brows furrowed.

"He was not going out of country for any business. Be was feeling with all that he had left. All that didn't belong to him." Namjoon says. He's the one who just gave them the news.

"Fleeing or stealing, whatever it was---someone killed him for something and that's----that's fucking brutal." Yoongi says and everyone looks at him, a little surprised.

"Killed? Yoongi, why do you think he was killed?" Seokjin asks and Yoongi shrugs.

"Just a thought. I mean, don't you think it's a bit---connecting to what's going on recently. Yongsu?" Yoongi says. Taehyung gulps.

"You think Yongsu killed Kyung?" Namjoon asks.

"I don't know. Maybe. Like I said, just a---a hunch. I can be wrong." Yoongi says. Jeongguk had not looked up, staring off at the off screen of his laptop, a blank expression on his face.

"Jeongguk?" Seokjin calls him. The alpha sighs.

"Yoongi hyung could be right. Yongsu, he---he is a psycho for all I know so far." Jeongguk looks at Taehyung and the omega can't seem to look at him in the eyes. Because there is something he's hiding from Jeongguk and he feels utterly bad about it.

"The funeral will be soon because the body is in a bad condition. Are we going?" Namjoon says, not letting anyone indulge in the depth of the situation so soon.

"We'll have to go." Seokjin says.

"I think we should. We should attend the funeral." Joshua says. It wasn't like Kyung was the most dearest person to them but they had to find out what happened.

And with Yoongi's words, they had to dig deeper if Yongsu is somehow connected to Kyung's death. Of course they were together in the plan of hurting Jeongguk and Taehyung and people they care about but why would Yongsu do this to the one helping him?

Jeongguk doesn't know why his heart was telling him that Yongsu has something to do with Kyung's death.

"Okay, we'll go." Jeongguk says.

The alpha was so happy because he was going to announce that Taehyung is his mate now. That he mated Taehyung last night, gave him a promise of forever, no matter what.

But the beautiful morning had to take this bitter turn. Jeongguk was losing his patience in this matter. Kyung and Yongsu have been slowly making him frustrated. He was never a guy to lose his temper easily or just be angry at anyone.

But lately, it's changing and he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to change himself because of them. And now Kyung is no more. This doesn't make him happy at all, rather more upset because if he was killed then the killer will hurt him and those who he holds dear as well.

And if it's Yongsu---

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung's voice snaps him out of the thoughts and he looks up, sees the omega standing on side of the desk. Jeongguk looks up at him and the omega smiles softly at him, doesn't say anything. Just staying close to him is enough.