Chapter 54: Pledge

Pic cred to rightful owner

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

"This is so cute!" Taehyung exclaims when he sees Seokjin's gift. For him it was the perfume but for the babies, it was small clothes and Taehyung kept squealing, looking at them again and again.

The card had congratulatory remarks and also that the small shoes were from Namjoon.

Jeongguk smiles at him. Seokjin have him a card to pick up the suit he gifted him from the shop since he wears them to office and Seokjin's choices are always good in this regard.

"It's more babies gifts than ours." Taehyung chuckles after they're done opening them all, their bedroom filled with gift papers.

"Okay, now it's my turn." Jeongguk says as he pushes away the gifts to the side and moves towards Taehyung, holding a black box in his hand.

"You really took it seriously when I said I love jewelry." Taehyung chuckles and Jeongguk shrugs.

"It may not be jewelry." Jeongguk says and Taehyung scoffs.

"Any idiot would know this box holds either a ring, necklace, earrings, bracelet---".

"You talk too much!" Jeongguk exclaims and Taehyung chuckles.

"Just open it." Jeongguk ushers him, gives him the box.

"I just want to give you something that'll be with you forever." Jeongguk says sheepishly and Taehyung opens the box excitedly. He gasps in endearment.

"Oh God! This is---this is so fucking beautiful." Taehyung says as he looks at the black gold pendant with the most beautiful blue color on the moon.

" Taehyung says as he looks at the black gold pendant with the most beautiful blue color on the moon

"Jeongguk, this is so beautiful. I---this is gorgeous." Taehyung was in a trance because it was the most beautiful pendant he has ever seen.

"Really?" Jeongguk shyly asks and Taehyung nods, touches the pendant.

"Put it on me." Taehyung tells Jeongguk and the alpha does as told.

"How does it look?" Taehyung excitedly asks.

"Beautiful." Jeongguk says and Taehyung immediately gets up to look at the mirror, Jeongguk grabs him.

"I told you to stop jumping." Jeongguk says, letting Taehyung step down from bed gently by holding him but Taehyung only giggles and walks towards the mirror, his eyes filled with tenderness and awe at the beautiful pendant.

"This is seriously so beautiful. I don't have any other words in my mind right now." Taehyung chuckles. Jeongguk smiles and walks towards him, standing behind him and rests his chin on the omega's shoulder, hands on his hips.

"I'm glad you like it." Jeongguk whispers, presses a soft kiss on Taehyung's neck and the omega leans back on his shoulder.

"I love it." Taehyung says.