Chapter 28: Glow

Pic cred to rightful owner

Sorry for the mistakes plz :) very short and boring

Warning: mature scene

Third Person POV

It came as a little surprise to Jeongguk how bold Taehyung was being right now. He knows the omega isn't weak, knows how to stand his ground and can be very harsh when needed but when they are kissing or being intimate, Taehyung's mostly the shy one. Even though he kisses back passionately, there's always a tint of shyness present.

However tonight, there isn't any. Taehyung's bold and confident in his words, in his touches and the way he kisses him. And Jeongguk loves each and everything about it.

Taehyung cups Jeongguk's face in his hands as he kisses him, tilts his head to deepen the kiss. Jeongguk's hands roam on his hips, move under his top and the omega sighs as the warmth of Jeongguk's hands melts him in his embrace.

Jeongguk gasps softly when Taehyung rolls his lips a little, sighing in the kiss himself. 

"Tae---." Jeongguk whispers as he breaks the kiss for a moment, his hands firm on Taehyung's hips under the top and Taehyung whines, goes for another kiss and the alpha chuckles a little.

"Alpha. Please kiss me." Taehyung whines and Jeongguk curses inaudible, leans forward and kisses Taehyung, a hand on his nape as he does so, kisses him as if deprived of his touch for years, as if it's the only thing that'll keep him alive.

The two moan softly in the kiss when Taehyung rolls his hips again, this time Jeongguk guides him. A surge of pleasure shoots in their bodies at the friction.

Taehyung lowers his hands, now under Jeongguk's shirt and he moves it up, bares Jeongguk's torso. Taehyung breaks the kiss, eyes shining with excitement and a smile on his lips as he slowly moves he alpha's shirt up, stopping once more to look at his abs and he bites his lips.

"You're so hot, Jeongguk-ssi." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk gulps because he is yet to get used to the bold Taehyung. He says his name in a teasing manner and it gets Jeongguk more excited.

Jeongguk raises his arms so Taehyung can take off his shirt and then the omega is looking at him, bites his lips as he does so. His hands roam over Jeongguk's chest, feeling the hardness of his chest and he loves how Jeongguk responds to him, his breathing a little erratic and the omega's touches go lower.

"And you're really pretty, Taehyung." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles, bites his lips and hums.

"You think so?" Taehyung whispers, eyes shining with excitement and Jeongguk licks lips.

"I know so." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles widely. Taehyung hums again as he leans forward, kisses Jeongguk's neck again, now kissing lower on his chest and Jeongguk throws his head back when Taehyung licks a stripe down.

"Tae---". Jeongguk hisses, chest moving up and down and Taehyung smirks against his skin. He moves his hips back so he can lower his head more, now licking Jeongguk's abs and leaving hickeys as well.

Taehyung has Jeongguk gasping softly just by kisses and Jeongguk can't believe still that Taehyung had it in him to turn him to a mess just by this.

"Fuck, Tae---". Jeongguk moans when Taehyung palms his member, the hell of his palm sliding over the clothed member softly and Jeongguk curses again.

Taehyung teases him more, his hands on waistband of Jeongguk's sweatpants but the alpha stops him. Taehyung pouts, looks up and Jeongguk groans, the sight he's met with is utterly sinful.