Chapter 15: Chandelier

Pic cred to rightful owner uwu

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk and Taehyung get out of he car as they reach the hotel. The alpha walks infornt of him and Taehyung's eyes fall on the tie in his hand and a smile appears on his lips which he immediately stops himself from doing again.

Taehyung reaches him, calls his name and the alpha turns around just as they are close to the entrance. Jeongguk looks at him as he asks what's wrong and Taehyung simply extends his hand forward.

"Tie." Taehyung says and Jeongguk frowns for a moment, then realizes the tie in his hand. He's confused because why would Taehyung want to do his tie since he's supposed to be just his secretary, they don't set ties for their bosses.

Jeongguk gives him the tie nonetheless, a little giddy that Taehyung would be close to him but his thoughts are broken when Taehyung puts the tie around his own neck and sets it. The alpha sighs, feeling like a fool.

And he admits, Taehyung is very stubborn but oh well, he is his boss.

Taehyung takes off the tie and gives it to Jeongguk who wears it.

"How does it look?" Jeongguk asks and smiles a little, tells him it looks good. Jeongguk smirks and thanks him.

The two walk inside and Taehyung fascinated by the big chandelier and how it provides a glow to the whole hall. It's always the chandeliers that catch his attentions.

"There they are." It was Yoongi who was there before them, Hoseok with him. Taehyung greets them politely. He and Hoseok walk behind the two CEOs as they walk inside the private dining area.

"Finally and late as always." Joshua says, walking towards them and looking handsome as ever.

"TaeTae uncle!" Taehyung didn't see the two girls until they ran towards him, hugging his legs and the omega laughs.

"They heard Jeongguk was coming and asked if you'd be here too and I couldn't lie to them so there was no way they'd let me come here without them." Joshua says and Taehyung tells him he's happy the girls are here.

"Let's get on with the dinner then." Joshua says and they all sit, the girls on either side of Taehyung.

Taehyung talks with the little girls who ask him what's written on the menu because they couldn't read properly. He sets the plates for them and was so endeared by the two girls that he didn't pay any attention to what others were talking about.

"And why did Namjoon and Seokjin hyung didn't show up today?" Joshua asks in amusement.

"Oh you know, they have a date---again." Jeongguk answers and Joshua chuckles.

"Of course they do."

Taehyung doesn't know how the conversation got to him.

"How is the work going?" Yoongi asks Taehyung and the omega looks up from looking at the menu that he and on of the twins were looking at.

"It's all good, Mr. Min." Taehyung says and he didn't know he'd be asked about this as it's a friend gathering.

He doesn't know anyone a lot except Jeongguk. He knows him a bit but others, no and he doesn't know why Joshua would ask him about his hobbies and why Yoongi would ask about where he is from.

"I'm from Daegu." Taehyung says and Yoongi's eyes lit up and he smiles.

"Oh, so am I. Which area?"