Chapter 51: Adorable

Pic cred bonvoyage_kv

Ignore the mistakes plz :)very short and boring

Third Person POV

Taehyung a hundred and one percent sure that Jeongguk has completely lost his mind.

Today, Taehyung is also going to office, officially taking his position as Jeongguk's one and only secretary ever. The two had showered and Taehyung thought getting ready will not take this much patience for him to not smack Jeongguk so hard.

Taehyung stands there, a towel wrapped around his waist, the rest of the body bare, hands on his hips and a 'completely done' expression on his face.

Why?

Oh because Jeongguk can't seem to pick an outfit and he's not asking Taehyung what will look good on him, he's asking the pup.

"How about this one?" Jeongguk picks out a light blue dress shirt, looks at Taehyung's tummy before holding it in front.

"No?" Jeongguk says. "Okay."

"I'm sure white was a good option, don't you agree pup?" Jeongguk says, pouting and Taehyung thinks he'll have to take care of not one but two babies.

"I'm running out of patience, Jeon Jeongguk! For God's sake, stop being a baby." Taehyung exclaims and turns around only to be held back by Jeongguk on the same place.

"I'm not done! I have to ask for the suit as well---". Jeongguk couldn't complete when Taehyung grabs the shirt he was holding from his grasp and walks towards the closet.

"I'm wearing this one." He says. A few of Taehyung's clothes were here and it warms his heart that Jeongguk kept them, didn't throw them away even after what happened in the past month.

"Hey! The pup agreed with that shirt for me!" Jeongguk walks towards him.

"And turn around, I have to ask for matching---".

"I swear to God if you won't shut up right now I'm going to burn your closet!" Taehyung exclaims as he grabs the black pants.

"Stop yelling, the pup is sleeping." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hits his head with the wardrobe door softly, closes his eyes.

"I'm staying here. If you're going to be acting like this all day, I'm not going." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hugs him from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"That's what I said, you should not tire yourself at all and rest as much as you can." Jeongguk says, pressing his lips to Taehyung's neck, over the lover bites he gave him last night.

"No, it's about time I get to work because who knows when you'll go on a hunt for new one". Taehyung says and Jeongguk huffs.

"You won't let this go easily huh?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods.

"But why? I won't look for anyone because you're here now." Jeongguk whines.

"Its your punishment for even thinking about it. The fucking audacity that you took him to a club meeting!" Taehyung gets a little furious just by thinking.

"Okay, calm down, baby. I'm sorry and I won't happen again. I swear." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles.

"It better not." And even though Taehyung was chuckling, the threat was intimidating.

The two get dressed, laughing teasing and even making out while doing so. They almost got tempted to stay home, under the comforters and kiss, cuddle, make love but Taehyung was too excited to go back to his job.