Chapter 21: Time

Pic cred to rightful owner.

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung doesn't care if he was not where he should be right now. Jeongguk was explaining the employees about the construction work and how it should be handled but Taehyung had fled from the scene after Sehun pointed at his neck.

He was standing infornt of the mirror in the bathroom, eyes wide and stomach fluttering as he looks at the four prominent hickeys on his neck and down on the collarbone.

Taehyung bites his lips, not denying that how good it had felt to have Jeongguk's lips on his own, on his skin---teasing and biting and driving him absolutely crazy.

He didn't have time to think of Jeongguk's offer. The alpha is being cocky right now but he'll regret his decision once this gets deep and Taehyung knows Jeongguk has feelings, a little but he does and this won't end good at all.

And Taehyung has no idea what he's feeling. He wants to stay away from Jeongguk so he won't fall deep into this mess and at the same time, he wants to fall in it, not caring about anything and just doing what a stronger part of his heart desires---let Jeongguk be a part of his life.

But he won't be able to take care of him and give him what he deserves. The alpha is so kind and humble and Taehyung will only hurt him with his dramatic self.

He couldn't tell Jimin about his past completely without having to go into a panic attack then how will he tell Jeongguk, who he met just a month ago.

You won't just open your heart out, spill your secrets to someone you met just a month ago no matter how kind and good they are. You won't. It's not easy.

The secrets Taehyung holds, he holds them as if they are something precious and a little strike from the outside will break them. Those secrets are not that he is some criminal or has done thinks illegal---

They're about how at once---he lost everything and how he was all alone. How he lost everyone and how some walked away from him as if he's a piece of trash.

Taehyung felt worthless, unlucky---scared.

And he's not ready to go through all that again. Its not like he's sure Jeongguk would be the same, walking away from him---he just doesn't want to risk it. He doesn't want to try.

But this cocky boss of his, Jeon Jeongguk---sure knows how to  make himself be a permanent in his mind as Taehyung keeps thinking about him lately.

He's so stubborn and something about him makes Taehyung want to fuck all his rules and just be with Jeongguk---how ever Jeongguk likes and Taehyung knows that what they have, even in just a month is way above this 'no strings attached' shit.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and sets his collar. He isn't wearing a tie right now, it's back in his office. He was feeling a bit suffocated so he took it off. If he knew Jeongguk's motives, he might not have done taken it off.

He makes his way back to the office, didn't want to go to the meeting place. Just an hour was left and he could go to his apartment.

His mind wanders to Yongsu. Why is he here and why is he working for Kyung? What does he want from him? Taehyung was confused and very angry.

And if Kyung and Yongsu are teamed together to hurt him which he doesn't know why they'd do it and Jeongguk's mothers hatred for Male omegas is also the reason she is involved in this against Taehyung---

Which means Jeongguk can get hurt too!

They all have their reasons. Kyung is pressed about not getting the deal and already has Taehyung as his target. Jeongguk's mother clearly said he hates male omegas and wants Taehyung out of the office.