Chapter 31: Thunder

Pic cred to rightful owner

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

The link opened to an article that was posted just few hours ago. Taehyung's hands were shaking even when he just read the heading. This is what he's been scared of. Of people talking about him like this, seeing him like this.

Omega secretary woos the alpha boss! But isn't it what they always do?

Taehyung hated it. His stomach twisted ugly when he saw the pictures which were from the day he and Jeongguk went to the clothing store and the alpha has his hand on Taehyung's back.

Young CEO Jeon Jeongguk has not been seen with anyone from his company like this before. The two have been seen together in the car many times! They have been going to Jeon Jeongguk's house a lot!

Taehyung felt like crying but he couldn't. The tears weren't coming out. He doesn't even want to look at the comments.   He opens the other link.

Poor omega aims for the rich alpha by showing his charms. Disgusting or clever?

The pictures were from the cafe where Taehyung called Jeongguk when and they were hugging. It's obvious it's taken from the car because the angle gives it away.

Is young CEO Jeon Jeongguk in relationship with his secretary?! If no, the images say otherwise.

These are the pictures when Jeongguk and Taehyung are having dinner just last night. An one of them is when Taehyung gave a peck on Jeongguk's lips as they were walking outside, hand in hand and smiling.

The picture is beautiful but right now, Taehyung is in no state to give it a compliment.

This was no doubt taken by Yongsu because he was there. Just how did he know they were going there? How could neither of them them know he was following.

Taehyung doesn't even brother to open the other links. He wonders what everyone in the office would think of him now? He's not ashamed, no. He did nothing wrong but the way it's being portrayed, it scares him.

All he wanted was to have a peaceful life in Seoul after going through so much hurt and loneliness, he had found someone to take it all away and this world isn't letting him have that either.

It's exactly what Taehyung told Jeongguk once that people will criticize, a lot. They will call him someone who uses his charms to have men in his grasp just because he's an omega. Why can't they understand that this is not what omegas do.

And Taehyung can't understand why Yongsu is doing this. He cheated on him,  told him on his face that he's tired if him when Taehyung caught him with the girl right in their apartment where they lived.

That night had completely broken Taehyung. He promised to never trust anyone, never. His faith in love and trust had gone that night.

But why he's doing this now? Why he wants him back?

Taehyung dares to read the comments.

It's male omegas we're talking about lol. What else do you expect from them.

This guy sure knows how to work his charms on rich alphas.