Chapter 50: Blushing

Pic cred kookv_an_oxygen

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk open the door and let's Taehyung enter first, entering after him and locks the door. They look at each other's eyes, silence envelopes them.

"Feels like forever since I've been here." Taehyung chuckles as Jeongguk moves close to him. The omega immediately melts in his embrace as the alpha hugs him.

"I'm happy that you're here." Jeongguk whispers, nuzzling Taehyung's hair.

"Oh are you?" Taehyung hits Jeongguk gently, teases him but Jeongguk only looks at him endearingly, cups his face and Taehyung sighs, smiling widely.

"I don't know what had happened to me in the past few days and I kept running from you but---I was so stupid to think it's possible to stay away from you." Jeongguk says.

"You were on my mind all the damn time. I just---maybe I wanted to see you like that more, you know. Being all possessive and fighting for me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts.

"I was already yours, I am and forever will be yours." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung giggles at that, loving how his heart soars at the words.

"Well I already know that. I just wanted to let you know that I can also fight for our love. It's always been you, so understanding and kind and I was messing up all the time." Taehyung says. Jeongguk was about to say something but Taehyung doesn't let him.

"I know I've hurt you, broken your trust and I'm so sorry for that---".

"Enough of that please. I know you're sorry and I'm sorry for being stubborn as well." Jeongguk says.

"More like being hard to get." Taehyung mumbles and Jeongguk laughs softly at that.

"Trust me, it was so fun to watch you being so jealous and possessive." Jeongguk says and Taehyung's expression goes blank.

"Fuck off." Taehyung pushes Jeongguk away and folds his arms on his chest. Jeongguk laughs and touches him again but the omega moves away.

"Oh come on, there was no need to be this jealous. No one can ever take your place, ever." Jeongguk chuckles.

"Oh thank you so much, I know but his intentions were dangerous and he was crossing his lines. He called me psycho! Such audacity!!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Hey, relax." Jeongguk nervously laughs.

"How can you be so oblivious? He was clearly---".

"Why are we talking about him? He's nothing to me and never will be." Jeongguk says and Taehyung snorts.

"Wasn't he going to be your secretary huh?" Taehyung says in a mocking voice and Jeongguk sighs.

"I'm a CEO, of course I need a secretary---".

"Well I am your secretary. I may have dramatically resigned but that doesn't mean you can go and look for a new one!" Taehyung exclaims and Jeongguk looks at him while frowning.

"Dramatically?! You were so serious. You resigned and that leaves me with no other option but to look for another secretary." Jeongguk exclaims.

"No it doesn't! You should learn to work without a secretary for a while. And mind you, you couldn't help it even for a week and hunted for a new one!" Taehyung replies.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry but can we please stop talking about it and never talk about it again?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung huffs.

"Fine." Taehyung mumbles and pouts. He walks towards Jeongguk and curls himself on his chest, nuzzling his neck and Jeongguk hugs him, smiling as he shakes his head.