Chapter 55: Moon

Pic cred raeiinie

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Longgg chap.

Third Person POV

Even though Taehyung was feeling okay now, the doctors suggested that he stay in the hospital for a day or three more so even a little health decline could be directly under the doctor's supervision. He was still a little weak.

Taehyung wanted to go home but Jeongguk agreed with the doctors and made him stay, saying he's right. Taehyung pouts but listens to him anyways.

Seokjin would stay a lot with Taehyung and Jimin would join after he was done with his dance class. Jeongguk went to office the next day just for an important meeting and then didn't for the next day.

At night, it was Jeongguk who'd stay with Taehyung for the two nights, giving the prepared feeds to the baby and Taehyung to the other.

"Can't we just go home, I'm really tired of this place." Taehyung pouts. They were out for a walk as suggested by the doctor. Taehyung was still leaning onto Jeongguk, unable to walk properly on his own.

"I know, baby but just a few more hours yeah? Seokjin hyung already got the discharge slip. Just one night." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles, nodding.

"You know, the onesies I brought for them, the one with the monkeys on them---". Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums.

"They look like you." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk, who had a smile on his lips at the image of his two babies in onesies gets replaced with a frown.

"Seriously? How many animals are you going to associate me with?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles.

"But the point is, they're cute and so are you, so am I, so are our little pups." Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs at that.

"So you just called all of us monkeys." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods immediately.

"Cheeky little monkeys." Taehyung chuckles.

"But you're not little." Taehyung says and looks down at Jeongguk's crotch with a mischievous smile and Jeongguk rolls his eyes playfully.

"You're definitely always horny and not just in pregnancy." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shrugs.

"Well of course! I can't control myself around you." Taehyung pouts and Jeongguk chuckles.

"I'm flattered but I can't control myself either. You are just irresistible." Jeongguk whispers in Taehyung's ear and the omega hits his chest, laughing.

"We're in a hospital, don't get all close." Taehyung says and Jeongguk scoffs.

"As if you didn't want me to fuck you in the museum when we were in the US." Jeongguk says and Taehyung gasps.

"I was just---joking." Taehyung clears his throat.

"Yeah right. You literally had your hands on my belt and were about to unbuckle---".

"Okay, stop. I'm tired. Let's go inside. I wanna see my little monkeys." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

But the omega gasps when Jeongguk picks him up, arm under his knees and the other curled on his back. Taehyung giggles then as Jeongguk caries him through the hallways.

"Everyone's looking at us." Taehyung whispers, playing with Jeongguk's earing.

"Let them. Those who are single will feel more single." Jeongguk chuckles.

"God, you're so cruel." Taehyung utters, chuckling.

The two reach the room, finding Seokjin preparing the feed while singing a soft melody to the twins in the crib.