Chapter 6: Set

Pic cred parsachae

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk expected his mother to start talking about it, about something he is clearly annoyed of and will never say Yes to but his mother doesn't listen.

They were at the dinner in the Jeon house, Seokjin and Namjoon were there too.

"You need to take my words more seriously, Jeongguk." Jeon Hani says firmly and Jeongguk keeps eating the meal which she was making to annoying.

"And I told you before, I will date the person of my own choice, the one I really like not who you like." Jeongguk says but his mother doesn't listen.

"That's the problem. You're not liking someone and I need you to marry as soon as possible and the girl should be of a business family." Hani says and Jeongguk scoffs, tired of those words being told to him again and again.

"I haven't thought of marrying anyone so soon and even if I did, I'll marry someone who I love and who I find worthy as a life partner, whoever that might be." Jeongguk exclaims.

"You are the CEO of one of the richest companies and and your wife should be just the same, belonging to the same background. I'm your mother, I know better what's good for you and why this---whoever, it better not be what I'm thinking you mean." Hani says and Jeongguk knew this conversation will definitely come to this.

"Just because you're salty that dad had someone before you doesn't mean you can use that to control my life!" Jeongguk says in fury and his mother's eyes widen, so does Seokjin's.

"Jeongguk." Seokjin says in a whisper, covers his hand.

"Don't you dare use that tone with me infront of them." Hani points at Seokjin and Namjoon.

"He is my brother and that's his boyfriend! Fucking deal with it. I'm tired of you degrading Jin hyung just because he's a male omega is son of male omega. It's not his fault that dad loved him!" Jeongguk almost yells, getting up from his seat.

"Jeongguk, stop this right now." Namjoon says. Hani gets up too, her face twisted with anger.

"You dare talk to me just because of these worthless male omegas!?" Hani exclaims.

"What have you done to my son! You trapped him with your charms just like your omega father trapped by husband!" Hani says and Seokjin looks at her with wide eyes but it's not the first time he's hearing this.

"Stop this right now or I swear you won't see me again." Jeongguk threatens, his voice low.

"Jeongguk, let's go. Come on." Seokjin says, holds Jeongguk's wrist.

"Right, take my son away from me like that omega took my husband from me." Hani says.

"You are the reason that we lost dad! It's you and no one else!" Jeongguk exclaims, tears of frustration and anger well up in his eyes.

"Jeongguk, please." Seokjin utters, whimpers as tears well up in his eyes and Namjoon holds him by his side but Seokjin doesn't let go of Jeongguk's wrist.

"Don't blame it on me when he---".

"Stop!" Seokjin exclaims, not able to stop himself. He doesn't wait, tugs Jeongguk and walks out of the hall and finally out of the house, tears adoring his cheeks.

"Hyung." Jeongguk utters as they stop by the car, the omega doesn't look at Jeongguk as he wipes his tears but couldn't stop them from falling.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk utters, rests his head on Seokjin's shoulder and the omega turns his head away.