Chapter 4: Access

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung got a parcel Sunday morning from Jeon Corporation. He was a bit surprised as to how quickly he had gotten his identity card, access card. Taehyung didn't know how it had happened so fast.

And he was utterly shocked to see the credit card, remembering Jeongguk said the things needed to be done for the company will expanse from this card, that included his outfits for dinner, all the traveling and stuff like that.

Taehyung feels he might just pass out. This was too much.

Later on Sunday, Taehyung went to shopping with Jimin to get himself the outfits that are similar to the dress code and he bought it all with his own money.

The two friends had lunch together and then were off to their building while enjoying icecream as usual. They also went to the coffee shop where Taehyung used to work so that he could tell the owner he won't be working here anymore, earning a good luck from the owner and the workers.

By night, Taehyung was getting that good kind of nervous because he was excited for his first day, had set everything and specially his alarm because there's no way he'd be late on his first day or ever.

Taehyung sleeps peacefully that night, has no problem getting up on time. Truth is, he woke up very excited which has never happened before that he'd get up with a smile on his face.

He gets ready with alot of time to spare as he grabs the necessary things, apartment keys, phone, his cards from the company and the papers he need for the passport.

Taehyung doesn't disturb Jimin because he would definitely be asleep since his job starts way late and it's really early right now. The omega eats breakfast in the coffee shop but not the one where he used to work.

Finally, Taehyung was off to Jeon Corporation, a smile on his lips but felt jitters but not of a bad kind---he just can't explain it. It takes him twenty minutes to get to the company and ten minutes still left.

That's good. Taehyung smiles.

He was greeted by any workers on his way, he goes inside the elevator, finds people he was yet to know. Stepping into the floor where Jeongguk's office is, he greets the receptionist, a few workers too. He doesn't see Sehun though.

He goes to his office by the main door, his eyes fall on the window that has curtains drawn but he knows Jeongguk isn't there because he can't get his scent.

Taehyung starts setting his desk and when he's done, he remembers he has to give the papers to the receptionist so he does that.

"Good morning." Taehyung says to the lady and she smiles at him, looks a few years older than him.

"Mr. Jeon told me to give these to you for my passport." Taehyung says, giving her the file.

"Oh, okay. I'll have them sent right away." She says and Taehyung nods politely.

"Thank you." Taehyung says and is walking towards the office when his eyes fall on an alpha walking out of the office next to Seokjin's. He remembers Seokjin telling him he's the one who looks after the company after Jeongguk.

Namjoon. He remembers the name.

Namjoon seems to notice the new face and he was also staring at him so he realizes he's the new secretary.

"Kim Taehyung?" Namjoon utters as he stops infront of Taehyung. The omega snaps out of his thoughts and bows a little, nodding.

"Yes, good morning." Taehyung says and Namjoon smiles softly.