Chapter 45: Essence

Pic cred Yibiart

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"No." Taehyung utters.

"Tae---".

"No." The omega repeats as he is done brushing his teeth.

"Taehyung---".

"I said, no." Taehyung says, walking out of the bathroom.

"Will you listen to me! I just said your name and you've started denying!" Jimin exclaims as he follows Taehyung on the TV hall.

"I know what you're going to say." Taehyung utters, sitting on the couch and getting comfortable again.

"Oh yeah? What was I gonna say?" Jimin says as he folds his arms on his chest.

"You know what I mean." Taehyung mumbles, looking at the popcorn disgustingly.

"I threw up because of this popcorn! Blame him---no, it. Blame it. I had icecream and then this popcorn ruined it!" Taehyung points at the bowl of popcorn.

"Do not ignore the question. Tell me what was I going to say huh?" Jimin asks and Taehyung glares at him.

"Stop being so annoying." Taehyung says and Jimin gapes at him.

"I am going to the grocery store to get the pregnancy sticks for you and I'll see how you'll stop me." Jimin says, finality in his voice.

"What!" Taehyung's eyes widen. "Why would your stupid little mind wander to that thought?! And if you leave—do you think I'll let you in this apartment?" Taehyung says.

"You are so fucking rude! And for your information, I have the key to your apartment just as you have the one to mine." Jimin utters. Taehyung opens his mouth to say something but closes, no reply at his tongue.

"Well—if---if you do bring the pregnancy stick, I won't pee." Taehyung says, mimicking Jimin's gesture and folds his arms on his chest, chin up as he looks at his best friend with a smug expression.

"You are already insufferable. I don't know what will happen when the pregnancy hormones completely kick in." Jimin utters.

"My own bestfriend thinks I'm annoying!" Taehyung lets out a whine after, pouting. "No one likes me anymore!"

"Taehyung, shut up." Jimin says and Taehyung keeps whining.

"And I'll fucking make you pee!" Jimin says and Taehyung immediately covers himself, hugging himself and moves in the corner of the couch.

"I'm not even safe in my own apartment. My own bestfriend is trying to undress me---".

"Taehyung!" Jimin exclaims and Taehyung purses his lips shut, throws his head on the hand rest and curls himself in a ball.

"Just, let's confirm okay. I'll get—three pregnancy sticks and we'll see the doctor too. It's just confirmation, yeah? We'll know sooner or later anyway." Jimin says, his voice gentle.

"That's—that's not the point. I'm just—what if it's true. How can I do this? I can't even take care of myself. How will take care of another life inside me?" Taehyung says, tearing up.

"And—I still have to win Jeongguk back. I have to focus on that before anything else." Taehyung sniffs.

"Hey, we aren't even sure yet and so what if you're pregnant, I know you'll be so happy. This is temporary fear. You'll be okay." Jimin says as he sits close to him, patting his back.