Chapter 26: Castle

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Warning: mature scene

Third Person POV

Taehyung knew this smile all too well now. He's definitely used to it even though it leaves him shaking and shivering, that smirk of the alpha sitting in the chair---looking at Taehyung with such intensity in his eyes and a glint that shows how much of a control he has on him.

Jeongguk doesn't get up, doesn't even lean forward rather keeps his stance, fingers under his chin and it's his eyes that speak, so loud and clear---with want and hunger, playful and mischievous.

"Say something." Taehyung whispers because he can't bear this heavy silence even though it's not uncomfortable at all. The omega fiddles with his fingers, waiting for Jeongguk to say anything.

"As I said, you can't go around the whole building like that." Jeongguk says and Taehyung doesn't why it's such a big deal.

"Okay, then what's the point on making me lock the doors?" Taehyung asks, feeling a little confident and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Come here." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung's confidence fades away as soon as it came.

The omega knows Jeongguk is enjoying this way too much and he wants to do the same, be smug and playful but as always, Jeongguk has him under his control just by the way he looks at him.

"Taehyung, come here." Jeongguk says again, this time firmly, feeling excited while looking at Taehyung being like this and he finds it utterly adorable.

Hesitantly, Taehyung makes his way towards Jeongguk, crossing the desk and standing infront of the alpha who has turned his chair towards the side. Taehyung can't sem to look at Jeongguk at all so he looks down.

"Look at you, walking around in these tight pants and asking me what's wrong huh?" Jeongguk says, his voice sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"I bet people would've looked at you, being so gorgeous and pretty without even trying." Jeongguk chuckles and Taehyung never knew his praises would be such an exciting thing.

"But I can't stop you from wearing whatever you want, can I?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung had an urge to just fucking say that he can do anything he wants to.

Taehyung's breath hitches when Jeongguk gets up, standing closer to him and their heads are touching. The omega keeps looking down and Jeongguk cups his face, leans forward and nuzzles his cheek gently and then his neck, his lips barely touching and Taehyung is all his---under his spell and in his control.

The omega rests his hands on Jeongguk's chest, the alpha rests his hand on Taehyung's waist as he keeps kissing Taehyung's neck very softly, barely touching but still driving him crazy with the touch.

"But if I see anyone looking at you like I don't want them to, I can't say I'd stop myself from ripping their eyes off." Jeongguk says and Taehyung breaks into a smile at the words because Jeongguk can be too much sometimes.

"Okay." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk smirks.

"So you're okay with me fighting but you won't stop wearing this pants that make your ass look so fucking irresistible?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs at how direct Jeongguk is with his words.

"I shouldn't wear them even when I want to wear them only for you?" Taehyung whispers, hand roaming over Jeongguk's chest and the alpha looks at him, the omega holds his gaze.

"You sure know what you're doing, Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk utters, tracing Taehyung's lower lip with his thumb and Taehyung smiles innocently, as if knowing nothing.