Chapter 13: Text

Sorry for the mistakes plz :) just a filler.

Third Person POV

Jimin was looking at Taehyung the whole time. The omega was walking, eyes lowered and he looked really tired. They were walking on the footpath for the last twenty minutes, the grocery store was now infornt of them.

"Tae, do you want icecream?" Jimin asks to the omega who had drowned himself in his sweater, looking like a puppy who was deprived of love and affection.

Taehyung just nods a little and Jimin smiles because atleast he responded to him. He was and is still utterly upset about what happened back in he apartment. In a year of them knowing eachother, Jimin has never witnessed Taehyung have a panic attack.

Sure Taehyung has told him about himself but he knows how much Taehyung hides still and knowing that he gets panics attacks was a shock for him.

"Let's go then. You love eating icecream at night, right?" Jimin smiles, grabs Taehyung's hand, wraps his arm around his waist and Taehyung smiles a little, nods but doesn't say anything.

Jimin has seen Taehyung smile ever so beautiful but this smile was not like that at all.

They walk inside the store and Taehyung immediately goes to sit on the chair that was at one side and rests his head on the table.

"I'll go get the icecream." Jimin says but gets no response from the omega. Jimin can't bear to see his bubbly friend so quiet and sad like this.

Jimin goes away and Taehyung closes his eyes, takes a shaky breath, his palms are still sweaty and his head hurts really bad. He feels like shit. Didn't want anyone to know about his panic attacks yet three people know.

He wonders how Jimin would think of him. How he hides things from him yet calls him his friend. He knows Jimin would stay because that's how he is. Taehyung just doesn't want to hurt him.

Everyone ends up getting hurt because of him and there's no way he could see Jimin get hurt because of him too.

That's why he doesn't want anyone to get close to him, to know him and his secrets, his past because he knows that no one stays, they leave---they always do and he ends up alone.

It's like there's a bad luck that surrounds him and as much he doesn't want to believe it, he can't help but do so.

Jimin comes back with his favorite strawberry icecream and same for himself. Taehyung lifts his head up and grabs the icecream while he listens to Jimin asking if he wants something else.

The headache worsens with each passing second but he doesn't tell Jimin or ask for the painkiller because he has bothered him enough.

"Thanks for this." Taehyung mumbles.

"You don't have to thank me, Tae." Jimin says and the omega can't seem to look at him in the eyes. Doesn't know why.

Taehyung tastes the icecream a little, keeps looking at it and closes his eyes, lowers his head.

"Tae, are you alright?" Jimin knows he shouldn't ask this because it's obvious he's not.

Taehyung rubs his temples and Jimin gets up, walks to his side.

"My head hurts." Taehyung whispers, feels tears well up in his eyes and he looks away again.

"I'll get the painkillers." Jimin says and rushes off.

Taehyung has been so strong all these years, alone yet stubborn and it had helped him so much but he's been off he track lately and he can't afford that.