Chapter 2

Edited: July 3rd, 2015

I wake up the next morning with Tobias's arm wrapped around my waist. We both liked each other but it would be complicated while doing missions. I'm so tired that I just snuggled into his chest. I felt so warm and fell back asleep.

I wake up again screaming. I'M SOAKING WET!!!!

"What the -" I see Tobias smirking. I see the empty bucket in his hand. I just smirk back and his fades. He know I will get him back. And way worse. He ran out my room with me hot on his heels. When we went into the living room, Zeke and Uriah tackled me.

"Calm down. What happened!" Zeke asked.

"Four poured water on my head this morning."

Zeke just shakes his head at Toby. "Dude. That was a mistake."

While they were talking, I had the perfect idea. I calmed down and started smiling. Tobias look really scared as I walked back into my room and locked the door. When the guys came over yesterday, they brought their stuff. We have 1 hour until we leave for our flights.

I went into my closet and found my hidden stash of glue, glitter, whipped cream, and pink dye. I go to Toby's stuff and dumped the bottle of dye on his clothes. Then I grab the glue and glitter and drizzle it all over his clothes. And I put whipped cream on the outside of his suitcase. But I make sure nothing too important is in there.

After I get ready, I go outside to the living room. Toby looks uneasy. I just walk up to him and give him a hug.

"I'm not mad anymore. I... over reacted."

He just smiles in relief and hugs me back. I grab my stuff and put it in the car. While they guys get their stuff, I hear a scream. I'm laughing my butt off while Tobias comes out with his suit cases. He cleans off the cream and opens them. I've never laughed this hard before. Zeke and Uriah are rolling on the floor too. He closes it and goes and puts them in the car.

"Tris... I think he's pissed...." Uriah said.

"Me too. I'm a little scared." I admit. "I hope it's too late to try anything on me."

(Four's pov)

I woke up this morning and Tris was snuggled into my chest with my arm around her waist. Man.... I wish we didn't have to leave. I silently slip out the room and fill a bucket of water and pour it on her. When she sees the bucket, he lips turn into a smirk. CRAP. She will get revenge on me...
(After the prank she pulled)
Oh....she's gonna get it. While I'm out here, I grab the fake blood out my bag. I pour it all over my arm and grab my fake real looking knife and cover that too. I text Zeke and Uriah my plan to scare Tris. I know she cares about me a lot. This should be interesting. I lay down on the ground and close my eyes while I wait until they come down.

When they do, Tris flips out! She started running towards me and trying to help. There's a lot of 'blood' around me. She starts to help me up and I open my eyes.

"Boo!"

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!" Tris screamed. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! DO YOU GOT THAT!" She grabbed me by the collar and pushed me into the side of the car. She looks sooooooo pissed. Man, if We weren't leaving in a few, I would be in it deep.

"You bet I am and you're right. You're soooooooooooooo lucky." She says as she lets go. I must look confused because Zeke adds,

"You were thinking out loud dude."

(Back to Tris's pov)

I'm soooo angry he did that. He knows how much I care about him. If we didn't have to leave, he would be dead.

We all pile into the car. Zeke is driving, with Uriah in the passenger seat. I decide to mess with Toby. As we are riding, I scoot closer to him. I lay my head of his shoulder and place my hand on his chest. I start to draw random items with my fingers.

I think he notices what I'm doing because his breath quickens. I place my hand on his thigh. I start to lend towards his face. I whisper in a flirty voice,

"I'm going to miss you so much. Can't wait to see you again." I brush my lips against his. I start to bite his ear and I hear a soft and quiet moan from him. I end up sitting on his lap, with my hand still on his thigh. I hear Zeke and Uriah snicker because they know what I'm trying to do. I kept this position until we get to the airport. Whenever I talk to him, I make sure I'm super close to his face.

This isn't the first time it happened. Whenever we need to get revenge on each other quick, we usually do something like this. Zeke and Uriah are cracking up when I started to bite his ear.

When we get there, we say our goodbyes. I started to tear up because I'm going to miss my Toby. And Zeke, he is like a brother to me.

"Bye Tris, I love you and I'm going to miss you." Toby said

"Bye Toby. I love you too and I'm going to miss you too. You can always call me."

Then out of nowhere, Tobias kisses me. I was shocked. But then I kissed him back. His hands go to my waist and mine find his neck. This is our first kiss. I'm his first and he's mine. His tongue slides across my bottom lip. I gladly allow his entrance. We stay like this for a while. When we break apart, Zeke and Uriah's eyes are popping out their heads. We smile and all we give each other a hug goodbye. And we go our separate ways.