Chapter 18

Edited: December 31, 2015 Happy New Years Eve!

 Tris's POV

It has been 2 weeks. We've just been hanging with our friends. Homework from school and other stuff. Other agents took Robert's death case so we can focus on the Blacks kidnapping case because it is directly related to me. We also have the school case as well.

Today is Tuesday, and I'm sitting in science next to Tobias. Lauren and Al are throwing paper balls at me. I'm starting to get angry and I honestly feel like punching them. Tobias must sense this because he grabs my hand and rubs circles on the back. For some reason, it soothes me.

When class is over, Tobias helps me fix my hair. Once we are done, he runs out the room yelling.

"Race ya to the gym!" He tells. I run after him. I take a shortcut to gym class. I'm not really paying attention as I'm running. Someone grabs me and shoves me in a closet. I look and see it's Lauren. I notice 3 other people with her. Al, Molly, and Drew.

"Stay away from Four. He is mine! I saw him first!" She saying in a 'threatening' voice. It's not that intimidating. I also roll my eyes.

"Honey, I've known him practically my whole life. And he isn't yours. clearing he is dating me so..." I trail off. She then snaps her fingers. Drew and Al grab my arms, Al to the right, Drew to the left. While they grab me, Molly blindfolds me. I smirk. I've done this during training before with Uriah.

I turn my head to the right, and bite down on someone's arm that was holding me. As I did this I kick back my left foot, hitting the other where the sun doesn't shine, and they both dropped my arms. The person on my right, who is Al, screamed. I use my left hand to find his face. I throw my right hand exactly where my left hand is, moving it out the way at the last second, and I know I gave him a black eye. I also knee him in the stomach. Someone kicks me in my side. I guessing its Molly because someone pulls my hair and runs, and I hear high heels click on the floor. Molly wasn't wearing any today. Of course Lauren. What a wimp. Yet she just had to hurt me in some way. I grab Molly's foot right after she kicked me, before she brings it back down to kick me again.

I pull, making her fall, and knock her unconscious. I think she fell on something, knocking her out because I heard a loud crash. Opps? Anyways, I finally take off the blindfold and run out the closet to the gym. I don't want the guys to worry about me. As I'm running, I hear other footsteps. I turn to see Drew chasing me. I see the gym's doors. As soon as I go through them, Drew grabs my shoulder and kicks my side.

Without hesitation, I turn punch him and hear a crack in his nose. I also give him a black eye, knee him in the ribs and let him fall. By now, I have bloody and scratched knuckles, a bruised side, and some smeared blood on my shoes from the broken nose I gave Drew.

The whole class is silent. I casually walk to sit down by my friends. I had Zeke grab my bag before he left science class. I grab some wipes from my bag, and start cleaning my knuckles. Tobias starts cleaning the blood off my face, which I didn't even know there was. I have a cut on y cheek, only a small one though. Everyone in class was doing whatever they wanted today.

Today, we weren't suppose to dress out. Basically this meant that Coach Amar told everyone that today is a free day. We have one every once in a while. We have two gyms and there is basketball there today. Usually I would play, but I got to get cleaned up. Slowly, everyone starts to talk again. At least its not silent. Peter stands up, since he was sitting down, to go help Drew. Although where's Eric? I haven't seen him in a while. But if I do, then Peter isn't here at school. I'm brought out if my thoughts when the Christina speaks.

"Okay, I'm just going to get to the point. What happened, why were you late and why is there blood on your hands? Why did we see you beat up Drew? Though I'm not complaining about that."

"Well, Four and I were racing to class. I took a shortcut, and wasn't paying attention around me. Someone shoved me in a closet, it was Lauren. But there were other people, 3 others. Molly, Drew, and Al. Al and Drew grabbed my arms while Molly blindfolded me." I take a second to look at everyone's faces. I see Uriah's lip slowly start to turn into a smile. We fist bump. He looks proud of me.  He knows I can fight with a blind fold on. Everyone looks at him like he's stupid or in disbelief like he helped, or they're in confusion. Before anyone speaks I continue.

"Uriah has nothing to do with this. He just knows and has seen what I can do with a blindfold on. Anyways, I bite Al, and kick Drew where the sun doesn't shine. He fell, and I punched Al in the eye. I kneed him in the stomach and Molly kicked my ribs. I grabbed her foot, made her fall and knocked her unconscious. Lauren ran in the middle of it all, but not before she pulled my hair. Wimp. Anyways, I ran here and Drew was chasing me. And you guys know the rest." Zeke, Uriah, Will, Lynn, and Four look proud of me when I finish. Lynn and I are like sisters and close friends, even though we don't acknowledge it. She doesn't like all the girly stuff, neither do I. They smile and I smile back. The girls -except for Lynn- look horrified because I was attacked.

"Oh my, why would they attack you?" Shauna asked. I explain to them what happened when Peter, Molly, and Eric attacked me.

"Well Lauren probably set this up because she wants Four. Thinking that she can hurt me to get to him. I honestly don't know when that has ever worked. The others don't like me because of what happened last time."

"Well, let me just say, you are an amazing fighter! Where did you learn that?"

"You know, just took self defense classes at a young age." Technically, I'm not lying. I'm just not telling them everything. Christina can always tell when someone is lying. I have no idea why she can, but she doesn't detect that this isn't the whole truth. They nod, and we talk about other things. Class is over, I go clean up and we head to lunch as a group.

Half way through lunch, it goes completely silent when some people go through the door. Molly, Drew, and Al cone through. Molly has a bruise on her jaw, is limping-must've pulled her leg too hard- and is holding an ice pack to her head. Drew has a black eye, has a bandage around his nose and has a slight limp from me kicking him. Al has a black eye too, and a bandage around where I bit him. Everyone starts talking about who that could be, or if I hit all of them, not just Drew. My table turns to me.

"Whoa. You did all of that?" Marlene asks in disbelief. I shrug. They rest of the day was uneventful. Principle Pedrad called me down, and was trying to come up with a punishment, like a normal principal would. I told her to look at the cameras, she did. It shows how I was pulled in, and after a while, started running out toward the gym. It also shows Drew attacking me first, I was just using self defense. I'm glad she knows me, because I don't just fight someone to fight. She knows that, everyone I work with knows that.

"Hey, by the way, can I see the attendance of Eric and Peter?" I explain what I noticed. It would only make sense if they are watching over something, trying to hide it. I print out their attended because, they match. When one is here, the other is out. It started the same time the Blacks went missing. Because that's totally not suspicious.