Chapter 3

Edited: July 3rd, 2015/December 4th, 2015

(1 school year later)

"Uriah! Hurry up! We have to meet them at the school in 5 minutes." We are going to meet up with Zeke and Tobias today.

When we get there and we see Zeke. Uriah and I look at each other and run to Zeke.

"ZEKE!!!!" We shout together as we hugged him.

"Uriah! Six! I missed you guys!!!"

Uriah and Zeke started talking about who knows what. We finished our mission and are back in our hometown. We got back late last night and didn't t have the energy to see Tobias and Zeke. We slept in our offices at the headquarters. It's closer to the airport than the house we are sharing. To be honest, it feels good to be back. I missed everyone back at the headquarters, and of course, Tobias and Zeke.

"Where's Four?" I asked Zeke. He just started laughing along with Uriah. I'm so confused. Before I get a chance to ask what was going on, I was being tackled to the ground.

"Six!" Tobias yells in my ear. Probably blew out my ear drum.

"FOUR!" I sat since the others are still here. "I've missed you so much! Now get your fat self off of me." I joked. I started laughing as he mocks hurt.

"How could you say that. And I've miss you too." He said smiling. He started flexing.

"Hmm... I dont think in fat. Am I wrong?" He starts posing and I'm laughing so much.

"Whatever just come here." He pulls me into a hug. We stay like this for what feels like forever. I've really missed his hugs and his warmth.

"I've really missed you Bea."

"I've really missed you too Toby." Zeke and Uriah had left and its just us now.

"Oh! I almost. Max gave us these ear pieces. We are suppose to wear these all the time. Here." I hand him his. As soon as we put on, Max begins to speak.

"You guys need to go to a diner down the road. You have 1 hour until you need to be there. When you go get dressed, make sure to add some weapons or whatever you may need. I have your reservation under Four's name. When you get there, watch out for Peter, Molly, Eric, Drew, and Al. You need to make it look like you guys are on a date. Or they will get suspicious. Very well. You may go get ready." And he ends the conversation.