Chapter 17

Edited: December 31, 2015 Happy New Years Eve!

Tobias's pov

Aw man! Tris is on the peace serum. Who knows what kind of things she'll say. I look at Zeke. I gesture him to follow me.

"Zeke! What if something slips when she's talking? Why did you dare her to go on the peace serum? We can't control what she says." I whisper yell.

"Crap! I totally forgot. Just, just cover her mouth before she says anything." Then we go back to the circle. The serum should kick in any second now. I'm just glad she changed into some dry clothes.

"FOUR!" Tris yells. "Wait, why am I yelling a number? Oh right, your number boy! NUMBER BOY!" Tris rambles on, while shaking my shoulders wildly. The gang starts cracking up when she yells number boy.

"Yes Six. What do you want?" I'm trying to be nice.

"Six? My names not Six, it's-" I cover her mouth before she says anything. If the wrong person knows our names, it could cause problems. I feel something wet on my hand.

"What did you just do? Did you lick me?!" I'm trying hard not to yell at her. She smiles innocently and shakes her head no.

"I was trying to see how long my tongue was compared to you hand." She giggles. Everyone laughs as well. She tries to kiss me, but I don't let her. She pouts for a second before she starts spinning around the room. Everyone is watching in amusement. She starts singing twinkle twinkle little star. They take out their phones and record her. She starts talking to the girls about shopping, and it's getting really annoying. She twists her hair around her finer giggling. I wish she could see how she is acting right now. However now, They won't shut up about it! She stops all of a sudden, realizing where she is. I'm glad that's over.

"Who gave this to me!?" She yells.

"It's a side affect, she gets angry after it." I inform them. They all point to Zeke, and he has fear in his eyes.

"Zeke, truth or dare. Truth, taking the easy way out, letting everyone know your scared of someone smaller than you or dare, being brave?" He doesn't know what to say, after figuring out what to say, he says dare.

"I dare you to let me put 5 spiders on you for a whole minute. But I get to blindfold you and Four gets a free shot on you." I can see that Zeke instantly regrets his choice.

"What! You know I'm afraid of spider, let alone have 5 on me for a FULL minute!! Are you crazy? And Four would probably kill me with one hit!" I roll my eyes. He exaggerates too much. He takes off his shorts.

"Nope. Not crazy, just angry. You should know it's a side affect. I could've said something 'stupid'!" Zeke knows what she means by stupid. He pauses and she contributes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to let everyone know what your scared of." It's finally wearing off!

"It's alright and I know, I wasn't thinking. Okay Uriah! Choose!" It'll take more than 15 shots for Uriah to get drunk completely. He's only drunk for a certain amount of time. And of course it's dare.

"Okay this is the last one before we leave. Uriah, go to the neighbor, and do one of two things. If it's a girl, kiss her, then yell at her saying you have a girlfriend, and she's the reason you and your 'girlfriend' are breaking up. Splash a cup of water on her. Or if it's a boy, say you caught his girlfriend cheating on him. If he asks who, say it's you, then splash water on him and run." He nods and gets up and grabs a water bottle and and egg. Why and egg? We all follow.

When they person opens up, it's a girl. Uriah kisses her, and she kisses him back. He pulls away yelling at her, and pours the water on her, still yelling. Then her boyfriend comes out. Uriah pours the rest of the water on the man, smashes the egg on the man's head, and runs for his life. We get back to the house, and we are rolling on the floor laughing. After we say goodbye we leave, Zeke drives with Uriah in shot gun. On the way home, Tris falls asleep in my lap. I take her to her room, and we all fall asleep in her room again at midnight.