Chapter 9

Edited: November 21st, 2015
Tris' pov

We walk up to the nurse's office. I hope Uriah's okay.

"Uriah Pedrad." I state. She lets us by and shows us where Uriah is laying. There is some gauze wrapped around his leg, but he seems fine.

"The knife just made a cut at the back of my calf. Tori came in to stitched it and put some ointment on it. I shouldn't put pressure on it or get up until lunch. Which is in 45 minutes, and I should be fine. If my leg starts to hurt, I just have to rest. Here. She said you would need this."Uriah explained and handed me some ointment and gauze for my hand. "So... What happened? Who was he?"

Zeke explained what happened from when Tobias saved Amar while Tobias was helping me with my hands. He talked about the fight, and how awesome I was. I'm just glad I didn't get hurt... That much.

"So, who was he?" Uriah asked and Tobias and Zeke just look at me. I sigh.

"Remember Luke?" Uriah thinks, then he nods. "Well, that was him." His eyes widen.

"I can't believe he found us. Was he after, you know...?" I take a second to think. I didn't even take that into suggestion. Tobias and Zeke look confused.

"You know, I didn't think about that at all." I give him a look, as to say 'it's still same spot'.

"What's going on? I'm confused. And I'm pretty sure Four is too." Zeke states. I explain to them what happened, how we know Luke. But I don't tell them where the key is.

"Do you guys know where the key is? Or what it does?" Zeke asks looking at Uriah. He takes a quick glance at me, I slightly shake my head.

"No, we don't where it is. Max never told us what it does either." I lie, partly. We know where it is, but not what it does. Uriah just nods to confirm. I change the subject and we make small talk. After the bell rings, we head to lunch. We sit with the 'gang'.

"Uriah!" They scream. "Are you okay? What happened? Who was that? ..." Everyone started talking at once.

"Guys, guys, GUYS! I'm fine. He stabbed me because I was 'in his way' apparently, and none of you knew who that was? And what did they do to him." Uriah asked, not knowing if he should give away who that was.

"When Amar came back, he talked to some guy, Max,? I think. And he just told us to change and do whatever. That guy, 'Max' hand-cuffed him and had other people take him outside. I saw them get into a car and leave." Christina explained. It was silent. No one knew what to say.

"So..... Let's go eat!" Uriah said. We all laughed and got our food. They started to talk about me fighting. They asked questions like if I'm okay, where did I learn that, yada yada yada. I just said I took self defense classes, my reason for my actions because I can't give away who I am. I'm technically not lying, I did take classes. After talking some more, we headed to music. Agent Tori, is our teacher. She's one of the other agents that work here. She has everybody show a talent that involves music.

I chose to do singing, (which everyone thinks is great, but I don't think so as much), but while I was, Peter decided to be childish and make fart noises and blow raspberries. I went red from embarrassment as his little lackeys laughed. Peter tied to sing. It was funny and I thought,

"I watch T.V. a lot so he should be on television, so I can turn it off." (A/N From yahoo but I tweaked it a little.) I didn't mean to say my thoughts out loud, but my group snickered as I said it, barley loud enough that they heard it. Peter turned red with embarrassment and anger. After that class was over, Uriah, Zeke, Tobias, Christina, and I walked to English. I forgot my supplies for that class back in the music room.

"Hey guys, I'll meet you there. I left some of my stuff in last class." I turn around and go back. There's no music class right now, so it's empty. I grab my stuff and try to leave. Peter and Eric are blocking the doorway. I sigh.

"We can solve this of two ways, easy way or the hard way." I start. "Can you please move so I can go to class?" I give a fake smile. They don't budge. The bell rings to begin class. Ugh, they made me late.

I was going to ask one more time when someone comes behind me and grabs my wrist. I look and its Molly. Ha! She thinks she can hold me back. I kick her leg behind me, and her grip loosens. I spin and punch her jaw. Eric decides to come behind me and swept my legs from under me. I hit my hit, hard when I fell. I start to see dots in my vision, but I try to ignore them.

I fell really hard. I groan, but get up fast, and kick his stomach. I go for a blow to the head when Peter punches my rib, then pushes me down. Molly gets up, her and Peter come to me. What did I ever do to them?

"Your new here, so this is just a warning. Next time, don't embarrass me." Peter says while him and Molly kicked me. I grabbed his foot and pulled it. He falls into Molly, and they hit the floor. Molly tries to attack me, but one hit to the head, and she's out like a light. Peter gets back up to attack, and I wonder what Eric is doing. He hasn't tried to hit me after I hit him.

As if on cue, he picks me up, and let's Peter hit me. Peter throws a right hook at me, but I moved and it hits Eric, he lets me go. I hit Peter, giving him a bloody nose. He kicks in the knee, and that hurt soooooo much. I stand on one leg. Eric gets up and hits my leg in standing on, and I fall, waiting for them to hit me again. I know I can fight them, I've beat more then one attacker before, but something doesn't feel right.

But they don't continue to attack. I see Zeke, and Uriah beating Peter and Eric until they are unconscious. Tobias came up to me, picks me up and carries me bridal style. I give him a weak smile before all I see is black.