Chapter 35

Tobias' pov

After picking up everyone, we head down the empty road, going straight like Tris said. I speed up, trying to hurry.

"I can't believe we left them like that! We all just left. I'm glad we know where they are. I feel so bad." Marlene rambles.

I mumble under my breath, "How do you think Zeke and I feel." not wanting anyone to hear it. But Zeke did and says to me, "Yeah, no kidding."

After about 20 minutes of going over the speed limit, we see two figures coming down the road about 50 feet ahead of us. I slow down, once I seen them. I see one is limping, but they look familiar. One is shorter than the other. I immediately slam on the brakes. Causing everyone to groan and start yelling at me to be careful. I don't say anything and just jump out the car. Zeke must realize who they are and get out the car too.

"URIAH! TRIS!" He yells. We run to them. I see Tris is the one limping, Uriah supporting her. I run to her, picking her up, twirling around. She laughs and hugs me back. I set her down, taking her in. She has some bruises along her arms, maybe legs but I can't see them, since she has pants on. She has a fading black eye, and I can see her right knee is starting to swell. I see Zeke and Uriah hug for a while, Zeke not looking like he wants to let go of his little brother.

"Tris, are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you guys along. I should've let you explain. This is all my fault! I-I don't know what else to do, I thought I lost you at first. Then I seen your tracker, then it stopped. I, I, I should've stayed with you. Tris, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry you got hit because of me. I'm sor-" she cuts me off with a light kiss.

"Sorry, you were rambling. I should've told you sooner. I'm okay, nothing that won't take a little healing to fix. I forgive you. You didn't know they were going to show up to take us. It was just bad timing." She says. I hug her once more before everyone has gets close to where we are standing. Zeke and I are the second best runners, Tris and Uriah being the first. Zeke and I switch and I say apologize to Uriah too. They say their sorrys and I pick up Tris, heading to the car.

After everyone is in, we head to the house. Tris says it's about another 7 minutes if I speed again, 14 of I don't. I don't though, because they said they tied up everyone. There's no rush now. They talk about what happened there.

"They were looking for the key, and we got hit if we didn't give them information. They tried new serums on us. Got a meal a day." Tris explains like it wasn't a big deal.

"Ooh ooh, let's explains the fun parts!" Uriah and Tris say in unison.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Fun parts? What kind of normal people have fun parts in kidnapping?" Christina questions. Tris and Uriah laugh.

"Uriah and I are very far from normal."

"Yeah, yeah. ANYWAYS," Uraih begins. "I think when we were in the van, singing, rolling around, well, just escaping in general was fun."

"How is being put in a van fun?" Shauna interrupts.

"We annoyed the hell out of Peter." Tris says with a little laugh along with Uriah. "When isn't that fun?"

"Okay, what about singing? What does that even mean?"

Tris snorts. "If you call Uriah screeching singing, but yeah, that was fun. Hearing Uriah annoying Peter was funny."

"Hey, I'm a very good singer FYI. But I was screeching on purpose. To annoy Peter." Tris laughs.

"You know, I love how you guys can be so calm and goof off after being kidnapped." Exclaims Lynn.

"But our escape was the most fun. We were rolling trying to get some knives to cut free-"

"It was very painful, but I gotta say, I've never done anything like that. That's what made it fun." Tris interrupt Uriah this time. "But the zip ties was the best part."

"That was fun. I liked what you did out there. That's a sight to see."

"But I like you're idea with the chair. Creative." What are they talking about.

"You know," Zeke speaks this time." Uriah and Six are the only ones who have fun, a little too much fun, with zip ties." They grin, unashamed.

"What did you guys do with zip ties?" I ask.

"You'll see. Anyways, did you find being held at gun point quite entertaining? I did." Tris asks Uriah. Gun point,? Entertaining? What the heck happened there?

"GUNPOINT?" Everyone yells at them but Zeke and I.

"Yeah. They didn't even let us have a chance to say our last words." Uriah pouts.

"Shut up Uriah, technically we did. Anyways, we distracted them enough." Tris starts to explain what happened then. "We each had two people against us, wasn't too bad. The random guy and Al were easy. Peter and Eric held us at gunpoint,about to shoot us when I stopped it."

Uriah interrupts. "And she said, 'don't we get our last words?' Eric went all super hero story on us. He said, 'No! When people say those words, it causes a distraction. Letting the captured people get away. Usually, the kidnapies-'" is that even a word?" Tris says while her and Uriah laugh at the memory. Uriah continues." He said, 'Usually, the kidnapies say some smart-ass comment like, 'you'll regret this', or 'you'll never get away with it'. Man, they are so annoying. They just set themselves up for a distraction. It's the "villains" fault for getting beat. That's why we didn't say that." We all chuckle at Eric's words.

We pull up at the house, see a group of people looking very uncomfortable on the ground. Tris explains.

"This is my doing with zip ties." We all laugh, watching the four people struggling. We approach them, to actual handcuff them, be decide against, we need to take the ties off first. We'll do them last. Uriah and Tris take us the the van with slashed ties. They pull out Luke, who has his mouth tied. That's why Tris' shirt was ripped. We actually handcuff him, since it's just one, after un zip tying him. They lead Lynn, Zeke and I inside while Shauna, Marlene, and Christina take a struggling Luke to the black van that Max just showed up in. He takes one look at the jumble of zip tied people and laughs.

"Let me guess, Agent Six?" Max says to us, while we were waiting for him outside the front door. Tris smiles.

"Yup." We get inside, and see Ms. Matthews zip tied to a chair, with other chairs tied around it,cataclysm on top of each other too, to make it look like a jail cell. We all laugh.

"Uriah, very creative." Max says to Uriah. "Well, Jeanine. Never thought it would be you. You could've worked with us, but you refused, and now you're going to jail." We get everyone inside the black van that needs to be. We had a struggle with the ones outside. Tris has fun with that, a little too much fun. We get to the headquarters, and Uriah and Tris go to the infirmary, to get checked out. I'm glad we found them, but now Zeke and I will go through the consequences for leaving them.