Chapter 28

Tobias' pov

I can't believe them! Why would they keep something like that from us! I can't even express what I feel right now. Zeke and I went in his car. We took three, one for the girls, one with me and Tris, and the other with the three other boys. We don't go home right away, so we stop to eat. He pulls up to Dauntless Garden. Max told us about this place once. When we sit down, Zeke speaks.

"I, I don't even know what to say. They lied to us. Why? We are trustworthy. Right?"

"Yeah we are. Apparently not to them. I mean Six and I are dating! She should trust me. That's what every relationship needs, trust. I thought we had it."mwhile we are flipping through the menu, the girls show up.

"Zeke, Four, what happened? Why were you yelling?" Shauna asks, concerned.

"Six and Uriah lied to us. Pretty much told us we weren't trustworthy. And ugh. It was, it made you second guess them. They seemed like it was all a joke." Zeke and I start rambling on, not really telling them what happened.

"Just get to the point already!" Lynn said. Of course she said that.

"Well, remember the key thing the lab computer showed? Well Six and Uriah said they didn't know where it was. They were fist bumps and smiling, like it was some kind of joke. They know where it is, maybe not exactly, but they know. They lied and said they didn't. But Six knows, and she told Uriah, no one else. I've known her longer, why didn't she tell me?" I explain and ask them. Before I say anything else, Will comes in and drags Zeke and I to Tris' car to talk.

"How'd you find us?" Zeke questions.

"I tracked your phones down. That's not the point. You guys should've let them finish."

"Why? So they rub it in our face how they lied and can't trust us? How they could keep a secret? How-" Zeke didn't finish.

"Would you guys shut up and let anyone explain to you before you jumped to conclusions? If you would've listened, you would've known that Max told them not to. They could've lost their jobs if they did. It would risk others people's lives if they knew where it was. Uriah only knows because he was there when she was attacked because she knew where it was." Will starts explaining everything we didn't let Tris or Uriah explain.

"Wow... I feel like a jerk. I just yelled at my brother and somewhat little sister for nothing. Man..." Zeke says while putting his face in his hands.

"Yeah, wow I feel bad too. Let's make it up to them. We'll order their favorites from here, some Dauntless cake, and take it back to Peter's and help them finish up. Yea? And thanks Will."

"No prob." We get out, order our food and sit and eat. After we finish, we order theirs to go, and head back over. Once we pul up, the door is broken. Like if someone broke in.

"Hey! I locked the door before I left." Will says. I look over to Zeke, a little scared of what we might find. I pull out my gun, Zeke and Will doing the same. We go inside and go down, to where they should be searching. We don't hear anything.

"Hello?" I call out. Nothing. We start looking, and when I get to the lab room, I see empty cans. "Hey guys! In here." I says to the others. When they come in, they examine the cans. Will speaks up.

"These hold knockout gas. Someone throws it and when it hits something, it opens." I look up, and notice little holes at the top. "Um, so it can hit the floor, and open? 'Cause look up." They do, and notice the holes too.

"Why.... I feel super guilty. We just left them. I even said they should do this on their own. And now they gone? Someone came when we left them here. It wasn't even there fault. What if something happens. It'll be our fault." Zeke starts to panic a little. He gets it under control, because we've been trained to not panic. But, I'm feeling what Zeke is. We pretty much just left them by themselves, to be taken. Yeah, they can fight, but not against knockout gas. What if something happens to my Tris? Or Uriah? Zeke voices my thoughts.

"What is something happens to Uriah or Six?"

"No, we won't let that happen. We have to search for them. Will, can you track them down?"

"I'll try." We get to our house, and he heads to the computer room. He seems to find something. "Okay I found them. They are right here, but at least together." He points to an intersection on the map. "Headed towards the abandoned section, near another one, where the factionless live nearby. Let me-" All of a sudden, they disappear. WTF?

"Will, what just happened?" I say, worried.

"I think they enter a zone that blocks out trackers." Will responds, I think trying to hack into the system so we can continue. "Here, I'll try their ear pieces." By the looks of it, that doesn't work either. "You guys head over there, take your own ear pieces, and walkie-talkies just incase yours don't work out there. I tweaked them, they'll work from one side of the state, to the other. I'll either tell you if I found them through ear piece or walkie-talkie. Okay? but I'll need someone to stay, just in case." Christina and Shauna volunteer to stay. Please be okay, Tris. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left. You and Uriah will be okay. We'll find you. I promise. I whisper to myself.

A/N: just found out how to use the bold/italic on this device!