Chapter 33

A/N: Special thanks to Alma4610 (fanfiction.net) for helping me with ideas for this chapter. :)

Tobias' pov

We get back home, after picking up everyone. We have another 2 days to come up with a plan. All of a sudden, Lynn has an idea.

"What if we give team a fake key? we make one exactly like it and tell them like only Peter or Eric can work it, you know? it'll by us some time. And we can all hide where Marlene was last time. We know they are somewhere around there. We just need to know what path they took from there."

We all agree to this and Will starts making it. We help here and there. Zeke and I will ha over the 'key' while the others hide. This better work.

Tris' pov

My legs are still tied together, but I can still fight, right? Thank goodness it's only 3 people. Eric, Peter, and some other dude. That's too easy.

Eric and the other guy pounces on Uriah first, and Peter heads for me. he tries to punch my nose, but I move before he does. I punch him in his stomach. I get in my fighting stance. But of course, Peter kicks my legs from under me. Because they're tied together, I can't move them in time.

I land with a thud, an rook over before Peter can kick me again. I grab his foot and yank, causing him to fall. He takes out a knife, aiming at me. I lift my legs up, causing him to finish cutting my ropes. I get up, and so does Peter. I punch him in his nose and while he's distracted, I knee him in the stomach, but don't let go of his shoulders. When he bends down, I bring my elbow back, knocking him out and leave him on the floor. as I finish, I see Uriah knockout Eric. The other guys was already on the floor unconscience. I grab three knives and Uriah and I run out the door. we sneak our way through the house like building, (because we don't know exactly if it's a house yet) and find another guy guarding the basement door. I throw a knife in his direction, catching his sleeve. Uriah knocks him out with the butt if the guards gun. We get pass the door, but see hear someone coming down te hall. We go into the closes room, whic happens to be a bathroom.

"Tria, look." Uriah says pointing to a window. He lifts me up and I go out first. I pull him up after me. Once outside, we see an address. 17284 south Richardson lane. (Fake address) I take out my phone and call Max. I tell him the address and we found the people making the serums. Then I call Tobias. On the 2nd ring, he picks up.

"Four?" i say because Uriah's with me.

"Tris? is that you?"

"Yes. Listen you new to come to this address. 17284 south Richardson lane. Remember where you found the note? just head straight from there. I don't remember take any turns unless it was to turn in the driveway. Bring handcuffs because these are the people who make serums. Uriah as I will stall them if we need to until you come." I see a van coming. I grab Uriah as hide on the side of the house. "Hey, someone just showed up. Gotta go." and hang up before he was anything. We watching 3 people come out the Van. Luke, someone who looks like our science teacher, and Al. We hear part of their conversation.

"They resisted the serums. The serums aren't as strong as we thought. Or I don't know. But these two can be our test subjects, Jeanine." Luke says, referring to Uriah and I.

So, that is our teacher. once they head inside, we run to the van. They two doors on the bak are unlocked and we look inside. There are some wires, a gun and a knife. I had the knife to Uriah, since I already have one, and take the gun since he already has one.

Someone comes back outside. "I forgot the wires. I'll be back." They yell. We hide in the passenger side of the van, since the driver side is closer to the door. I cut a strip off my shirt from the bottom to use as a tie. The back van door opens and that's when I grab them from behind.

I tie my shirt strip around their mouth so try can't scream. Uriah knocks them out with their pressure point. I see the face and it's Al. I look inside the can and find some zip ties. We zip tie his hands and feet together and throw him in the back of the van.

A few minutes later, Luke comes out. "Al? where'd you go?" he comes around and we do the same to him. I put anther tie around his mouth, Uriah press points him, we zip tie him up and stick him in the back of the van. Just as we do this, a female voice, who I assume is Jeanine, starts yelling.

"YOU WHAT? HOW CAN YOU LET THEN GET AWAY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!" Before we get the chance to run, Eric, Peter, Jeanine, and two other dudes come outside. They spot us and we start fighting, except Jeanine.

"Bring them back here now!" she demands. It's 4 against 2. Or like 2 against 1. I get Peter and Al, while Uriah gets Eric and the random dude. I dodge a punch Al throws while kicking Peter in his stomach. When he's down, I attack Al. I kick him in his throat and he stumbles back, grasping for air. Peter get up, but I kick his knee, getting him to fall. While I was kicking Peter, Al punched my side. I groan, because he hit a bruise. I roundhouse kick him in the head, knocking him out. I look over to Uriah, and sees he only needs to fight Eric. But Peter and Eric hold us at gun point.