Chapter 6

Edited: November 16,2015

Tris' pov

When we go into the office, I, and I'm pretty sure Tobias, Zeke, and Uriah do too, immediately see Hana Pedrad, another agent. She's Zekes' and Uriahs' mom. She's apparently the principal of this school. This is going to be fun.

So of course, Tobias, Zeke, and Uriah and I all have the same schedule.

1st --- Honors Math
2nd --- Honors Biology (I'll refer this class as science class)
3rd --- PE
Lunch
4th --- Music
5th --- AP English
Free period

The gang has PE and music together. Tobias, Zeke, Uriah, Will and I have free period together. The rest have a few classes with us.

Our lockers are next to each other. Tobias', then mine, then Zekes', then Uriahs'. Zeke and Uriah are having locker problems so Tobias and I just leave to class. Our ear pieces make the slightest noise so we listen closely.

"When you go to Honors Biology, be very aware. We believe someone who works for Jeanine runs the class. You will be learning about serums. Remember who she picks to collect the serums. Try not to test any of them out, but don't draw suspicion." Max said.

We walk into class, and see Christina, Lynn, and Will. We start talking when Zeke and Uriah come just as the bell rings. Class is boring and we go to Honors Biology.

"Good morning class, I'm Ms. Matthews. We will be learning about serums. This is your seating chart." I sit beside by Tobias, and Will and Al sits in front of us. (They have tables for two in the classroom instead of desks.) We are on the right side of the classroom. Zeke and Uriah sit across the room with Peter and Eric. Molly and Drew are in the middle front.

"Hey. I'm Al. Are you new, do you have a boyfriend?" He says smiling. I see him looking me up and down, and I feel uncomfortable. Tobias must sense think because he wraps him arm around me.

"Hi. I'm Six, and this is my boyfriend Four. You know him right?" I see his smile fade as he looks at Tobias. He turns around in his seat.

"Thanks, I started to get an uncomfortable feeling." I shiver.

"That's okay, we always have each other's backs." He whisper to me and I smile. Then I see and hear Lauren, who sits behind us, clear her throat. Apparently she doesn't like seeing us together. Tobias notices this too. We look at each other and he kisses me. You can practically feel the heat radiate off of Lauren. We start to laugh and turn around, facing the front.

Tobias' pov

I'm talking to Will about summer, when Al starts to talk to Tris. I hear Al mention something about a boyfriend while checking her out. I see that's she is uncomfortable, so I put my arm her.

"Hi. I'm Six, and this is my boyfriend Four. You know him right?" She says. Al smiles fades and he turns around. Al had a problem with me last year, but I beat him in a fight in PE. I started thinking about Tris. I feel like I should just ask her out. Who cares if we go on different missions?

As I was going to ask after whispering to her, I see and hear Lauren clear her throat. She would flip if she knew we were fake dating. Tris notices her too, I know she wants to make her mad. To be honest, she has been trying to get at me for so long, I want to make her mad as well.

I lean in and kiss Tris. As my eyes close to make this look real, I can see Lauren out the corner of my eye. She looks like she's going to kill someone. We break and both laugh. As we turn around, I look outside. I see something move, ducking behind the school. I wait to see if it moves again but I don't see anything. Hmmm.... Was it just a figment of my imagination?