Chapter 31

Tobias's pov

We've been thinking off a way to find Uriah and Tris. We know Peter has them. He wouldn't do it alone, so Eric must be wit them too. We've called Max, told him what happened. He yelled at Zeke and I but is trying to help too. he tried to track down the key, since he's the only one who knew where it was (besides Tris and Uriah). se the only one who can actually track it down. But it didn't work. Once we couldn't track them, nothing can be track from them.

"I hate to say this, but I think we need to wait 'til tomorrow when we're suppose to meet up with them. We can follow someone who hopefully goes back to where they're at. We'll place everyone at different spots, seeing if we can head in the right direction. Someone will definitely be placed where the note was, but the rest will be spread out. We all have our cell phones so we can update each other and what not. We need someone to go up to the person we are meeting. Who will do it?" Will explains and asks everyone.

"I think Four and I should. I mean, we were the ones who left them, left them on their own." Zeke speaks first.

"I agree." I say. "They most likely would expect us anyways."

"So, let's start placing people." Will begins the plan.

Tris' pov

"Uriah. We need to get out of here. I hate to say this, but we can't always rely on them. We need to show them we can take care of ourselves."

He sighs. "I know. But how? Wait, don't they leave us alone after our meal? Why not do it then?"

He's right. Everyday, they come in the morning, try to get stuff out of us, beat us, then leave and bring our food. After that, they leave and lock the door until the next morning. We agree to do it after someone bring our meal, but in 2 days so we can formulate a plan.

"Uriah," I sigh. "I'm sorry I brought you into this. If I didn't make you keep it a secret, you wouldn't have them hate you, and not trust you. Ugh! This isn't how this was suppose to go. I'm sorry."

"Tris, it's okay. I'm glad to be here. If I wasn't, you would be here by yourself trying to get out without help. I should be sorry because you get hit more than me. I'm just glad it's just the simple slap or punch. Nothing too serious."

"Thanks Uriah. For always being there for me. I'm glad we're like family." After our little talk we start brainstorming ideas. I've come up with an idea and before I can talk, Peter, Eric, and Luke come in with a camera, T.V screen, and a table with stuff on it. Luke starts to set up a camera and T.V. screen and leaves, and Eric messes with the stuff on the table. Peter comes over to us with a make-up bag.

Uriah speaks. "Peter, no matter how much make-up you use, your still be ugly. Nothing can fix that face." Uriah and I start laughing. Peter slaps us both, and we stop.

"That's more like it. Now, if you'd stop talking, I'll tell you what the make-up is for. Now sit still while I do this. He starts pulling out foundation and pressed powder. He applies it to mine and Uriah's face, covering the bruises on our faces. After he's done, he tells us what we need to say, or we'll get hurt more. I'm so confused right now.

"Okay, we'll be connected in a minute. Whatever Peter told you to say, when the camera is on, you'll say it. This table here has all kinds of knives we'll test out if you don't. Get it? Got it? Good. Now let's begin. 5...4...3...2...1...

Tobias' pov

Zeke and I get to the park, looking for something or someone to tell us what to do next. I point out to Zeke someone with a T.V like thing set up in the middle of the park. I don't even know how that works. We head over there. When we get there, I can't see who this person is. Their face is hidden with a hood on their head, to hide in with the dark. But I've seen this figure before, somewhere.

"Do you have the key." Straight to the point.

"No, we don't have any idea where it is or who has it."

"Okay then, maybe this will help you guys to do a better job." He turns on the screen. I see Tris and Uriah tied up. They look okay, no scratches or bruises. Peter comes into view.

"Hello Four, Zeke. I assume you don't have the key with you very well. Here's a message, maybe you'll try better next time. Tris, Uriah."

"Don't do it Four. Just find us. No matter what don't give away any infor-" she didn't get to finish before Peter slaps her. I clench my fists in my hands. How dare he hit her!

"That's not what your suppose to say. Try again." Peter says. Tris and Uriah start to rub their faces on their shoulders. What? "No! Don't!" Peter yells. He grabs Tris's and Uriah's face and bring them out from their shoulders. What I see breaks my heart. I see all kinds of bruises and scratch marks on their faces. But Tris is worse than Uriah. Peter walks off to get something I assume. This time, Uriah talks.

"Guys, you have to do something. Try and find us. We're okay. Just our daily hits, but nothing too bad. Just hurry. We're fine. We get a meal everyday, so their not trying to kill us yet. Please hurry. We don't even know where we are. But we're not that far from where you found the note. Don't tell them an-" before he finishes, Peter had a knife to Tris's throat while Eric has one to Uriah's.

"Say something else you're not suppose to, and see what happens." No one says anything. "Good. Okay here's plan B." He turns to look at the camera, which makes it look like he looking at us. "This is because you guys don't have what we want." Him and Peter cut a line on Tris's left and Uriah's right cheek. They close their eyes, trying not to make a noise. "This, is because you guys left them. Anything we do, is because of you. You just left them by themselves so now their paying for the information you won't tell us, and the mistake you made."

They both receive a punch to the stomach, kick in their side, and a black eye. "Four, I'm pretty sure you know not to fall for other agents. It makes our job a lot more... Fun." them he punches her in the side that was kicked, and she groans. He cuts along her arm, 1-2 inches, drawing more blood then the cut on her cheek.

"Stop! Okay, what do you want. Just don't hurt her please." My voice sounds panicked.

"This is too easy. But I can tell you guys have a question. That why isn't Uriah getting it as bad as Tris. We can hurt Uriah, and Zeke will feel guilty or whatever, but it's not the same affect with Tris and you. You guys aren't related, but love each other. It hurts more knowing your loved one is hurting because you you. Especially if she's a girl. Uriah is a guy. He'll take it like he's suppose to. I don't know why, but it's different when girls get hurt, more than boys. But Zeke, Uriah and Tris are like family too. So it's like hurting Zeke's sister. Killing two birds with one stone. You brought her into this when we found out you liked her. We we'll get the key in 2 days or it will be worse." He pulls out a gun, and shoots in less than a foot from above their heads. "So, you're going to get us what we need?"