Chapter 34

Tobias' pov

Right now, Zeke and I are at the same park, with the fake key. It's almost midnight, and we are waiting for someone to show. We look around the park, and see other guy, not the same guy from last time, with a tv and a video camera again.

We hand over the key, and he looks surprised. He still turns on the tv and camera, but it's all static. He looks confused, and starts to call someone. And this time, I get a call from Tris. Wait what?! Tris! It rings once.

"Dude, Tris is calling me. Do you think it's a trap?" It rings again, and Zeke hits accept and hands me the phone.
"Four?" I hear Tris say, probably because Uriah's with her.

"Tris? is that you?" I ask, not fully aware that this maybe isn't a trick.

"Yes. Listen you new to come to this address. 17284 south Richardson lane. Remember where you found the note? just head straight from there. I don't remember take any turns unless it was to turn in the driveway. Bring handcuffs because these are the people who make serums. Uriah as I will stall them if we need to until you come." I hear them move. "Hey, someone just showed up. Gotta go." and she hangs up before I say anything.

After the call from Tris, Zeke and I run to the car, calling Will, then the others. Will sends us the directions and we drive to pick up everyone else from the note spot. We get cut off, and six guys get out. I look at Zeke once we get out, and nod. As I, fighting, I keep thinking, nothing will get in my way of help Tris. I'll find Tris. These people know where she is. I can't believe I left Tris and Uriah alone. I keep mumbling things about Tris.

Zekes' pov

While we are on our way to pick up the others, the same car we seen last time, the one who picked up Luke, cuts us off. Four steps on the brake, and we see some guys get out the car. Four and I get out too. About six of the, get out, so 3 each. We can do that.

As we are fighting, Four keeps mumbling things, I hear a Tris's name and sometimes Uriah's. I realize Tris is probably short for Beatrice, meaning Six. I can't believe I left my only brother, and somewhat sister by themselves. I know they are great agents, but still. What kind of brother does that?! Lost in my thoughts, I realize we stopped fighting. I'm surprised I did this without knowing. I see Four with the same surprise, probably lost in his thoughts too. We run back to the car and go to the others.

Tris' pov

"What is wrong with you guys? You get kidnapped and held at gunpoint, and all you guys did was laugh, crack jokes, and disobey orders! I can't handle you any more!" Peter exclaims. Him and Eric cock their guns, but before they take off the safety, I speak.

"Wait! Don't we get a 'any last words' or something?" I say, distracting them. You see, Uriah and I have been in a situation like this. Heck, we've been through a lot together, that's why we know each other so well. That's why we know what the other is doing, or thinking most of the time. So Uriah talks next.

"Yeah, isn't that what "villains" do?" He says putting air quotes around villains. "I want my last words." He pouts, I stifle a laugh, but let out a giggle, knowing it annoys Peter. He grabs me, covers my mouth, bringing me closer to him. He makes this too easy.

"No! When people say those words, it causes a distraction. Letting the captured people get away. Usually, the kidnapies (A/N: if that's even a word.) say some smart-ass comment like, 'you'll regret this', or 'you'll never get away with it'. Man, they are so annoying. They just set themselves up for a distraction. It's the "villains" fault for getting beat. That's why we didn't say that." Eric says, covering Uriah's mouth too, so neither of us can say anything. He makes it too easy too.

I give a wink to Uriah, to signal that we should attack now. At the same time, we grab the shooters arm, twisting, making them drop the gun. I knee Peter where no man wants to be kneed, and grab his gun. He kicks me, making me fall. I land on my right knee, pain shoots through me. It hit the ground hard, but not enough to brake it, maybe just to wear a brave for a while.

Going off of adrenaline, I roll over Peter, giving him a broken nose and a black eye, before knocking him out too. Ignoring the pain in my knee, I use my last zip tie I have to ties his hands together. I usually don't use guns, so I do more hand-to-hand combat. Uriah on the other hand, is what I like to call, trigger happy. He shot Eric in his knee, and his shooting hand, 'just in case', as he would say. I shake my head at him, but a smile makes it way on my face. I get up and as I grab more zip ties from the van, there are two more gun shots.

After I zip tie Al's and Eric's hands, and the random dudes hands, I turn to Peter. He has been shot in his knee so he doesn't get up, and in his shooting arm, (because his hands are ties) for 'just in case' he does something. I look at Uriah, who just shrugs. He walks inside the house, after grabbing a few zip ties. I tie up everyone out here. Then I proceed to tie their ties together to make a jumble of limbs tied together. I tie someone's foot to someone else's hands. Then tie someone's hand to someone's hand ties and so on. Uriah would be proud.

I head back inside, limping, looking for Uriah. He has ties Jeanine up to a metal chair, because wooden ones are too easy to break through. He ties her hands to the chair, and her feet. But ties other chairs to her chairs, to make her in the middle of a bunch of chairs. It'll be harder to move. Only Uriah and I would have fun with zip ties. We must not be as close to where the not was as I thought, because no one is here yet. Uriah and I decide to start walking down the rode the van came down earlier. When we get outside, Uriah sees what I did and smiles.

"You know, I believe only you and I have fun with zip ties." He comments.

"I was thinking the same thing." He sees me limping and wraps an arm around my waist helping me. I wrap my arm around his neck for support, my adrenaline running out. With him on my right, we start walking down the road, waiting for the rest of our team.

A/N- Don't worry, this may sound like the end, but it's not. Only two chapters left!