Chapter 15

Edited: December 31, 2015 Happy New Years Eve!

Tris' pov

We decided to do teams. Me, Tobias, Zeke, and Uriah, against Christina, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, and Will. We had Will on the other team because we thought he should have to go against experienced shooters, just in case. We separate into our teams and leave.

"I think we should spread out, just a little. Zeke and Uriah, climb that tree." I say pointing to a tree 2 down from the one we are under. "Four and I will be in this tree." They leave and we climb. After we do that, I send a text to everyone saying GO. We watch as they slip in two ways. Christina and Will one way, and Shauna, Marlene, and Lynn another.

While waiting, we see Shauna, Marlene, and Lynn walk by. I was the look-out for our team. Zeke, Uriah, and Tobias shoot the from different angles, so they don't know exactly where we are. They look so confused! They went to the cars. When your out, you go back.

After the coast is clear, we decide to go look for Christina and Will. We hear quiet, hushed voices. We've been trained well. When we get closer, I shoot Christina. She screamed in surprise and Will ducked behind a tree.

Will isn't that bad with a gun, but he needs to work on his aim. He tries to shoot Zeke, but misses and shoots Uriah. Then shoots Zeke when his back was turned. By then, Tobias and I claimed down and we hid.

"We need to split up." He nods. Whenever it's just us, we have a silent agreement. Tobias takes left, and I take right.

So we break off. Will spots Tobias first and shoots, but Tobias went behind a tree. I can't get a good angle on Will, so I move closer. He turns and shoots in my direction. I duck and roll, and before he hits me, I put my trigger. He looks shocked, because Tobias hit him the same time I did. I woot, and we do our handshake. (A/N, don't feel like describing it.) I jump on his back.

"To the cars!" I shout. He looks at me, then nods at Will. Will starts shooting me, covering me in paint. I try to jump down, but Tobias won't let me go. Will runs out of paintballs, and runs for his life, smart.

I put Tobias in a choke hold, and he drops me. I grab his wrist, spin him around, and swept his feet from under him. As he falls, and pulls me down with him. He flips us over, to where he's sitting on my stomach, with his legs on either side of me. He pins my arms over my head with one hand. I sometimes hate how light I am.

"Now Trissy, apologies for making me fall."

"No. Make me." As soon as I said that, I knew I would regret it. He starts to tickle me.

"S-s-stopppp! Hahahahahaha. I-I c-can't b-br-breath! Fooouuuurrrrrr!" I scream, while laughing.

"Say sorry." He says in an instructor like voice. Ha! He can't intimidate me. I just what this to stop though!

"Okay ok-okay. Ju-just let m-me b-breath." I get out. He stops.

"Sorry for making you fall." I murmur. He then leans in for a kiss. When his grip loosens, i say,

"I'll never be sorry." I flip us over, get up, and run to my car. Tobias starts to run after me. I see the rest of the gang.

"Hey! What happened, why are you run-" Zeke starts. He get cut-off when Tobias comes up from behind and throws me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"So, where to now guys?" Tobias says casualty.

"Um.... Why is Six covered in paint? Why is she over your shoulder?" Christina asked.

"Well, if you must know, Will started shooting me when I was on Four's back. Four wouldn't let me go, and when Will ran out of paintballs, he ran. I put Four in a choke hold, made him fall, he pulled me down with him, and sat on me. He tickled me until I said sorry. I 'did' and his grip loosened, I said 'I'll never be sorry' and ran. And now here we are." I explain, facing away from everyone because I'm on Tobias's shoulder now. Everyone started laughing. I grabbed Tobias's waist, and kicked my feet over him, and landed behind him. I tackle him, pinning his arm behind him, so he's lying on his stomach.

"Don't underestimate what I can do. I WILL get you back, and don't forget it Toby." I whisper in his ear, and get up. The gang just stares at me.

"Dude, what did you say to him, he looks a little scared." Uriah whispered in my ear. I look over to Tobias. He has a straight face on, but if you look into his eyes, you can see a little fear. We've been trained to examine people really well. Our friends don't notice, but are still confused.

"I'll tell you later." He nods.

"So... Let's go back to my place and play truth or dare? My parents won't be home until midnight. Maybe not even until tomorrow." Christina suggested. We agree. Moments like these, let me forget what happened, who was hurt, and let's me realize I can actually be normal. And I'm grateful that I can forget what I do, and just relax. Even if it's only for a moment.

(A/N, I'll have truth or dare in the next chapter. Comment if you have ideas!)