Chapter 16

Edited: December 31, 2015 Happy New Years Eve!

Tris' pov

We get to Christina's house and she gives me clothes to change in. I also got put on layers. I'm wearing black spandex under basketball shorts, with sweats over them. Then I'm wearing a black tank top with a crop top.

When we head back to the living room and the guys moved some of the furniture around and we sit in circle. I sit between Tobias and Christina.

"Since its my place, I'll start. Zeke, truth or dare?" Zeke doesn't hesitate to answer dare.
"I dare you to eat a handful of jalapenos cover in hot sauce and chili powder. Then not to drink anything for 5 minutes after." He agrees. We started to laugh when his face turned bright red. After he finished, he was begging for something to drink. After his time was over, he drank 7 cups of milk.

"Six, truth or dare?" I take a second to think.

"Dare." I say confidently.

"I dare you to straddle Four for the rest of the game." I see a smile on his face. No one in the group knows we are dating yet. I get up and go over to Tobias. Once in settled, I turn my head to look for who I should pick next.

"Uriah, Little bro! I dare you to put on a swim trunks and a bikini top but don't tie the top. Go outside to the first person you see and ask them to tie it. If they start to, slap them and yell 'DONT TOUCH ME!' then come back." Everyone starts to laugh.

"Who said I said dare?"

"Would you rather choose truth?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"NO! Fine, ill do it. I'm not a pansycake. Who's gonna watch?" I get up, and so does Marlene. After we get his clothes and he changes, we go outside. I start to record him. He goes up to the first person he sees, his mom. We try to hold in our laughter. He asks her and she shakes her head, but tries to help anyway. He turns to smack her, but he doesn't, he tells her hes sorry, it was a dare and runs back to Christina's house before she can say anything.

We head back to, laughing the whole way. When we get there, Uriah's changes and is red in the face. Marlene and I look at each other, and start laughing harder. We show them the video and they start laughing too. Once we settle down, we continue.

"Shauna, truth or dare?"

"Truth. I don't want your revenge." Thats a mistake I think.

"What's your worst fear?" She mumbles something and takes off her shirt. She looks around, when her eyes land in Tobias.

"Four, my dear friend, truth Orr dare?"

"Dare."

"We all know, how well you throw knives. Let Six throw knives at you this time."

"Okay." Last time in gym, he threw knives at me. Know Shauna wants me to grow some at him. Christina grabs some knives from the kitchen while Four stands against a wall.

I get in my stance. I throw one by his right arm. I throw my second by his head, about and inch away from him.

"Awwwwee.... Come on Six, you can do better than that." He smirks. He knows how to get under my skin. I throw my last knife, and it goes above his left shoulder, pinning his shirt pinning his shirt to the wall. I walk over to him, take the knife from his shirt, and give him a smile. I see there's a little blood from the knife, but only a dab.

"Hey Christina, can you get a bandage for the whittle baby pwease?" I say while pinching Tobias's cheeks. He swats my hand away, and I see him smile. The others laugh and he glares at them, and they stop. I'm still smiling, and he can't do anything about it.

"Oh really now? Don't think I can't do anything about you making fun of me?" He says while smirking at me. "You were thinking out loud by the way. Just to let you know." Before I can react, he pins me to the ground tickling me again.

"H-help! Som-someone get h-him offff-fff of m-me!" No one does anything, but laugh, in a friendly way. "I-I-I I'm so-sorry." I exclaim. Tobias gets up, and we sit in the circle again.

"Christina, truth or dare?" She answered with dare. "I dare you to not wear make-up for a week." Instantly, she takes off her shirt, revealing a tank top. We continue the game. Zeke, Uriah, Will, Shauna, and Marlene only had to lose their shirt. Me, Tobias, and Lynn have done every truth/dare.

"Hey guys, I gotta go. See ya at school or whatever." And Lynn leaves.

"Six, truth or dare?" It was Marlene's turn.

"Truth."

"What's your real name?" I take off my sweats, but still have my shorts.

"Zeke, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take 10 shots whatever I make you." He reluctantly agrees. I go to the kitchen, mix water, milk, orange juice, mustard, ketchup, mayo, cookies, cheese, crackers, butter, apples, BBQ sauce, and pickles. I pour it into 10 shot glasses and bring them to Zeke. As he's taking them, he looks like he's going to vomit. We start laughing. Once he's done, he goes to the bathroom. He looks like he's going to kill someone.

"Four, truth or dare?" He says slowly.

"Dare." Zeke tells Tobias to go over to him. I stand up, and Zeke whispers something to Tobias. He sighs, and comes to me. I'm still standing when he puts me over his shoulder again. I pound on his back, but it's useless. He has a right grip on my legs so I can't move them. He goes to Christina's pool, and throws me in. By the time I get out, everyone's back in the circle laughing when they see me. It's Marlene's turn. I'm still wet, and walk over to Tobias and straddle him again. I give him a hug, and he's trying to push me off. I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, not letting go.

"You're wet and really cold! Get off! Your getting me wet!" He says and laughs.

"You could've not done the dare. You brought this upon yourself." But I still don't let go. He puts his hands on my waist, still trying to push me off. We look at each other in the eyes, and he leans in and his lips are warm, on my cold wet ones. His warmth spreads throughout my body.

We smile into the kiss. His tongue slides across my bottom one. I let him in, and he explores my mouth. We stay like this for who knows how long. We didn't even notice that the others were trying to talk to us. It's not until ice cold water spills on us.

"Dude! What the hell?" Tobias and I say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh.

"Man, we've been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes now. We had to do what we had to do." Uriah's the one who speaks. We hear three squeals. The girls, of course.

"What just happened?" Shauna says, while the other two are still squealing. I forgot they didn't know.

"We're dating." I stay simply. Before anything happens, the school calls. I pick up and put it on speaker.

"Hello students of Divergent High School. School has been canceled tomorrow (Monday) because we need to do some water repairs. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you and have a good night."

"Okay then. On with the game. Uriah..."

"Dare."

"Since we don't have school tomorrow, I dare you to get into a drinking contest with Will. First one to throw up or pass out loses." Uriah is on his 15th shot and Will is on his 13th. He runs to the bathroom, and Uriah wins.

"Zekes bear! Um... I forgot the question. You should know." Uriah says, only slightly tipsy. It'll go away soon.

"Dare."

"I dare you to show us your pajamas." Zeke turns a little red. His pjs are football onesies. (A/N, Like this 17 year old I know.) he removes his pants, revealing shorts underneath.

"Six."

"Dare."

"I dare you to take the peace serum." I sigh. I know what it does, and I agree for, I don't actually know why. After a minute, it starts to kick in.