Chapter 21

Time skip to party night.
Tris' pov

We are at the house getting ready. We can't carry any big weapons because we'll have to hide it, and that might look suspicious. I'm wearing black skinny jeans (in the pic, they aren't jeans), a white shirt, blue button up, and brown boots. I had a knife my left boot and on my back, and a small handgun in my right boot. I also have a black jacket on. They boys are ready, and they hide their stuff too. We decided to separate. Me and Tobias will try to find any clues, and Uriah and Zeke will be look out. If we need extra help, Zeke will come and help, and Uriah will cause a distraction. Will will be our back up, any if we have any technical problems, he'll help. Like if we need to mess with the lights, or music, or some kind of distraction.

We get there, we decide to have fun first. To make it look like we are here just for another party. Instead of beer, we replace some with juice, but still with the beer smell (we hid them). We can't get drunk here. We hang out with our friends for a while, and we have to act drunk, because everyone is starting to become that way. But I notice Peter stands by the stairs, almost the whole time.

I tell Zeke and Uriah, they nod and then leave. I don't know how, but they get Peter to follow them. Tobias and I head upstairs. Not body will notice though. We get to the end f the hallway, where Peter's room is. We look around in the hallway, and there is a little stand like thing at the end (like a night stand). We get to his door and I start to open it, when I get a text from Zeke, saying Peter is headed back to the stairs. We hear footsteps, so Tobias pushes me against the door, kissing me. When we back up to the door, it closes without making it seem obvious. Peter comes up to us. We pull apart, and I start talking.

"Hheeeeyyyyy Peetter." I pretend to slur. "We're kinda busy."

"Oh sorry." And he leaves. Tobias let's me down, and open the draw. Nothing. I sigh. We open Peter's bedroom door and go in. Tobias silently closes it. There's a few beer cans up here, so I empty them out and put the on the floor, scattered. So it looks like we've been drinking. We start going through his room, when Zeke texts us again. We put everything back, and sit on the bed. I sit on Tobias's lap. I mess up his hair, and he does the same. I take off my jacket, and put it on the floor, besides us. He does the same. He starts to kiss my neck, and Eric comes through. He looks at us, sigh, and says,

"Just don't mess up anything." And leaves. He thinks-HA! He has no idea what we are doing. I look at Tobias, and he's thinking the same thing. We stifle our laughs, just incase he's still close by. We get up, and start to go through everything. I go to the bookcase, and we try to move it. It won't budge. And I know how cliché this sounds, start pulling books, seeing if there is a secret door. Tobias helps me, but nothing works. I was sure it had to do with this.

As I turn to walk away, I trip over a book that fell over, and grab a shelf to stop me. The shelf pulls out, and the bottom half of the bookcase splits in half, and opens, like double doors. Behind it, is a wall. What the heck? I look closer, and see that it's a different shade of paint, and a thin handle off to the side, almost unnoticeable. I show Tobias, and we text Zeke. We'll send him in, and see what he can find.

Before we text Zeke, he gives us another warning. We close the door, and push the shelf back in place. We move from that part of the room, to the wall. I jump up, and wrap my legs around Tobias. We mess up our hair more, and he starts to whisper to me.

"Make sure whoever comes up, doesn't see what I'm doing. I'll text Uriah and Will to get Peter and Eric away, while Zeke climbs through the window. Then we'll open the door. Give me a signal if they start to comes towards us. Remember, act drunk." He explains.

He takes my phone out of my pocket, and starts to text them. Peter comes through this time.

"Sorry, just um, looking, um for Eric." He doesn't know why we are up here. I wonder what's behind the door. Him and Eric seem pretty eager to keep this room under supervision. I think Uriah and Will made a distraction because Zeke climbs in through the window. We lock the door, and go over to the book case. I pull the shelf again, and open the door.

~A/N
Sorry, I got grounded and just got my stuff back!