Chapter 194: Dying Wish

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Winds blew and a bright light emitted from Sasuke and his team as soon as the dragon dived and made contact with them.

"S-such power.." Midoriya trailed off peaking from his arm trying to get a glimpse of Sasuke.

"Is this even normal?" Mineta cried out crouching on the ground with his back turned away and eyes shut tight.

"Gahh!"

"Momo!" Jirou gasped.

The strong gush of wind caused Momo to slip. She tumbled getting carried away when Iida grabbed her and pulled her back to safety with Jirou and the others.

"We need a bigger cover!" Iida yelled out.

"I got it!" Todoroki crawled battling against the wind but there wasn't enough friction to keep him on the surface. He got carried away.

"Todoroki!" His friends called out.

Kirishima jumped after him, with his hardened hand, he wedged his fingers on to the floor stopping him from moving, he then offered his hand to Todoroki who was hanging off the edge.

"Grab my hand!"

He threw his hand to Kirishima grabbing on to him. Slowly they made their way back to their friends and built up a wall made of ice separating and shielding them from the wind.

Once everything seemed to die out they decided to take a peak to see what was going on.

The light slowly flickered away as something spiraled behind it. It was as if it was being sucked into it until it only revealed Sauske, his team and Madara standing in front if them unharmed.

(Y/n) was just as shocked as they were.

"Impossible..." (Y/n) trailed off.

"Teleportation?" Midoriya thought. "But where?"

"You used it... Good." Madara spoke. "That fight was quite the entertainment but now that i have the information i need, i have no use for you anymore."

Madara raised his hands. The hand signs he used were too fast for the naked eye. In a split second he was right in front of (y/n). With no hesitation he placed a hand on her abdomen and turned his hand clockwise. She shot her head upwards and screamed feeling a sharp pain in her stomach. It was as if it was being ripped open from the inside. The seal expanded scattering through her body making its way to her ankles and wrists until finally it shot out and latched itself to the nearest boulder making her levitate off the ground.

 The seal expanded scattering through her body making its way to her ankles and wrists until finally it shot out and latched itself to the nearest boulder making her levitate off the ground

Flashes of images appeared in her thoughts but they weren't hers... At first she thought they were the 'life flashing before her eyes' thing that everyone talked about once they faced death but no. What she saw was flashes of the Kyuubi terrorizing Konoha but what caught her attention was a masked and hooded man who ran off with the Kyuubi.