Chapter 201: Mirio VS (y/n)

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"Right. You can come at me anytime, from anywhere. who's first?" Mirio asked the lot.

Just before Kirishima could fight Mirio head on, Midoriya stepped up announcing himself.

"In your dream DEKU. If theres anyone whose going to strike first, it's gonna be me." Bakugou walked up eyes forward, glaring at Mirio.

"This is a good chance for all of you. Make sure you get the most out of this experience!"

"The problem children... That's good! You guys are energetic, i wouldn't mind fighting both of you. Well, go on ahead." Mirio invited.  

The two crouched down readying themselves to pounce and attack Mirio. Meanwhile, the rest of the class, especially the close combat ones stayed together to surround him.

"We look forward to your teaching!!"

Bakugou and Midoriya sped across the room Headed straight for Mirio when his clothes suddenly fell off leaving him naked standing there. With his current condition, most of them were caught off guard and the girls immediately had to look away leaving them flustered.

"Oh! Excuse me. The fine-tuning's tricky." Mirio laughed trying to put on his pants.

With the unexpected turn of events the two pushed forward with a frontal attack but what they didn't expect was for their attacks to go right through him. 

Their eyes widened and tumbled past him. Bakugou and Midoriya did the only thing that they knew and jump back their senses sharpened at the feeling of Deja vu but their other classmates like Mina, Sero and Aoyama shot at him only to pass through too and hit the boulder nearby.

"W-wait." Iida said cautiously, shaking on the spot. Others who were with (y/n) on the tower in I-island stopped in shock. Kaminari, Mineta, Momo, Torodoki, Kirishima, Jiro, Uraraka and even more so with (y/n) and Gray.

Mirio appeared at the back of the group surprising them. The events that took place flew by in a blink of an eye. Most of them were curled up on the floor after a jab on their stomachs from the upper classman.

"Mirio Togata... As far as i know, he's the man closest to being the number one... Including the pros." Aizawa commented. 

"He took out half of them in an instant. He's the man closest to being number one..." Todoroki repeated in a whisper looking ahead in awe.

"Aren't you going to join in? It's not like you aren't interested in being number one, right?"  Aizawa asked looking at the tow students beside him. Although, (y/n) seemed more tense than Todoroki. Even Gray, who was being carried by her was shaken up, His fur all standing up and his eyes slited focused on the scene in front. "(y/n)" Aizawa called out.

Mirio turned to the other half of the class but most of them were already shaken. 

"Th-this is just like..." Uraraka trailed off.

Without even blinking he ran towards the students submerging into the floor only to resurface at the back and in an instant all of them were wiped out with a single blow on their abdomen.

"POOOOOWWWEEEEERRRRR!" He yelled out. Good thing he wore his pants when he posed.

"Hey, hey, listen to this, Mirio sure has gotten stronger hasn't he?" Nejire asked Tamaki.

"Mirio has always been strong ever since we were kids. It's just that, he should learn to hold back." Tamaki said, his face still on the wall.

The dust cleared and revealed all the students on the floor either passed out, had the wind knocked out or huddled over in pain.