Chapter 229: In The Flesh!

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"Dont forget to answer pages 284-286. Those will come out during the exam and don't forget to do your assignments. Class dismissed."

The teacher said packing their stuff as they left leaving the kids in the classroom.

"Holy cow I am not prepared for another exam." complained Denki.

"You should study if you wanna pass the exam." Sero said.

"I lagit can't. Not again." he leaned on his desk giving up on life.

"It's not that hard." Kirishima tried to cheer up his bro.

"Lucky for you. Bakugou helps you study."

"Oi. Ain't my fault your stupid ass can't handle processing information, dunce face." Bakugou barked from his seat.

"If you want you could study with us and Momo." Ojirou invited.

The class continued on chatting away as they passed the time waiting for the next teacher to arrive.

After classes they'd go back and rest in their dorms but not Midoriya, he left to go with meet with Mirio.

"Hey Mirdoriya! Ready to go?" Mirio asked as energetic as ever.

He nodded. "Yeah."

It's been weeks since (y/n) was last seen in school. Although she asked Aizawa to formally drop out from UA due to her ascension from Jounin to Hokage, Shikaku managed to convince the principal and the teachers not to suspend her just yet.

"I know it's a lot to ask but (y/n) is a capable ninja and you don't know how much this means to her being a part of your school. We might not know when Lady Tsunade will wake up but I ask you, if you can pile up on your lectures, homework, quizzes or exams and have her do a private study, I'm sure she'll pass." Shikaku smiled confidently.

It happened when UA was done with their visit and was on their way home, escorted by Inoichi Yamanaka and Shikaku Nara. (Ino and Shkamaru's dad). Shikaku didn't come until they were well out of Konoha's boarders.

"I'm willing to pay extra if needed. Maybe don't tell (y/n) I told you all this." Shikaku let out a chuckle.

But even then, months from now classes would end and when the freshmen would finally turn into their sophomore years, what then?

She couldn't even be part of the rescue mission back when Fatgum, Red Riot and Sun Eater joined to save Eri from a Yakuza leader, Kai Chisaki A.K.A., Overhaul.

Eri, a young girl that somewhat reminded Midoriya of (y/n). They shared somewhat of a resemblance.

Midoriya followed Mirio into the hospital halls, his eyebrow furrowed as the thought to himself.

Mirio knocked on the door announcing their arrival before entering. Meanwhile, Aizawa watched from afar waiting on the report from the Nurse in charge of checking up on Eri.

"Eri! I brought a visitor!" Mirio peeked in with a bright welcoming smile.

He moved in and pushed the door open revealing Midoriya who smiled at her.

"Hello.." Eri nodded slightly, her voice soft monotone voice barely audible from their side of the room. Mirio placed a bag on the table by the foot of her bag.

"I brought some apples. I'm sure you'd like them." Mirio pulled out an apple and a small paring knife and began cutting it.

"how are you feeling today?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm okay.."

The ur check up with Eri was the same as usual. She seemed fine and no activity was rocorded about her horn and it's size was relatively small. So nothing at all alarming.