Chapter 203: Uzumaki Bunker

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

As soon as the class finished and everyone got home, they went off doing their business. Others went up to hang out in their room or sleep, others went into the kitchen to grab a bite, take a shower or just laze around in the common room area talking to each other. 

(y/n) however had other plans. After changing out of her uniform she placed food in Gray's bowl and renewed his water before giving him a scratch on his head. She smiled at him.

"Woah Gray is wearing clothes now?" Mina was the first one to take notice of her friend's cat.

(take your pick.. Or just have him in a different color clothes)

"Its cute and all but why is he wearing that?" Asui asked.

"I just thought it would look good on him." (y/n) shrugged looking back down at Gray.

"I have to say, He does look more like a ninja now he's wearing one." Momo commented.

"See?" (y/n) pointed at her classmates. "Well, for what's it's worth i just might be able to get him a headband once i return to Konoha." 

"My.. own headband?" Gray looked up at her trailing off, wondering what it would be like to actually have one of his own.

"Anyways." (y/n) stood up and walked towards the door. "Im just going to go and meditate. Don't bother calling me in for dinner, Just save me a plate. You too Gray, you can go in ahead of me. Something tells me i might be a while in there."

And out she went. 

As time went on, Gray stared out the window watching over (y/n) as she sat on the water in between the three spikes she used back then with Naruto and Jiraya. Her tails ears and marks all glowing dimly. Every now and again a tail would flick before going back to it's original place.

"How's she doing over there?" Kirishima asked walking up to Gray, drying his hands after he had washed the dishes.

"Still in the same position as earlier." Gray informed his eyes not going away.

"Guys, im happy she's back and all but are we really just going to let her be, not telling Mr. Aizawa especially given her current state?" Mineta asked.

"I hate to agree but he's right. Shouldn't we tell Mr-"

Their words were cut off when (y/n)'s tails all extended back and swiped past the three spikes that surrounded her. Immediately she looked up and jumped back and punched one of the falling spike that was headed her way. The water waved high and overflowed to the grass above. she stared ahead of what had happened and began stomping her foot on the ground clearly annoyed. She looked as if she was talking to someone. More like arguing really but there was no one outside but herself. Or at least it seemed like it.

Some of her classmates couldn't hold in their snickers watching (y/n) argue with herself.

The tails, ears and marks disappeared and so did the light. She looked ahead the debris where she had carved in her Master's forehead protector in, acting as his tombstone. She sighed and picked up and dusty headband and wasted it before setting it aside to dry. Hours passed yet again but this time, she wasn't meditating as she hoped to, instead she was cleaning the debris, setting them aside  two of the spikes were completely broken while the other was somehow in a clean state. By clean, it meant the cut was clean creating a small elevated stone platform with a few cracks and chips here and there. Curious as how this had happened she looked at the other two now broken spikes that had fallen on one another. Maybe, simply because the two had fallen on top of themselves, the incision where she made a cut was broken by the weight that toppled over them.