Chapter 214: Two is One

-----YOUR POV-----

Ive been training in the gym with sir Aizawa and Gray keeping an eye on me. The goal of the training is maintaining my new found form as i moved. Doing it meditating was one thing but keeping it on was another.

I fell to the ground panting with my back on the floor and my arm spread across as sweat rolled down my skin.

"You lasted 3 minutes longer than last time." Sir Aizawa walked over handing me a towel with a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I sat up and took a few big gulps before sighing.

"Im not cut out for these "charka" things you ninjas have but if you keep going like this you'll pass out." Sir Aizawa said crouching down to meet my gaze.

"I know.. Its just Okami's chakra is different. I haven't felt something like this. Its different."

"It is. It not chakra per say, its more like energy. Life. Chakra at its purest kind. It flows through everything."

"Did she say something?" Sir Aizawa asked.

"She said its energy.. Life but i cant seem to connect hers with mine. Its like monitoring two different currents." I trailed off not having the slightest clue.

He stood up looking ahead in thought. "Try connecting with your environment."

I looked at him curiously.

"Life is everywhere isn't it? Try connecting with that and instead of monitoring it try going with it." he stared at me with his hands on his hips. "If you describe it as running water, it may be best not to fight against the current."

"It could work.." Gray shrugged. His bandage still around his eye.

I nodded and stood back up handing sir Aizawa back my stuff.

I closed my eyes and focused on my chakra then focused on Okami's flow, trying to match hers. Once i had a good feel i opened my eyes and did some training troutines. Punching and kicking the air ahead of me.

"Try using chakra." Sir Aizawa suggested from the sidelines.

I nodded my head and obeyed. Something simple not too consuming. I crouched and lept up how i would try and land on the ceiling. Much to my surprise there was a lot more spring into my step that i launched my self upwards faster that i had anticipated. Instead of landing upside down i pushed myself back to fall and landed with a thud on the ground. I hissed in pain.

"Did i use too much chakra or something?!" I sighed out annoyed glaring at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" Sir Aizawa and Gray rushed to my side.

"What happened?" Gray asked.

"Just tweaking a few kinks.." I groaned sitting back up.

"Try using less than what you normally would." Okami said from inside.

"What happened to my chakra? That burst took more than i expected." I asked Okami.

"Well, you're not only spending chakra, im also taking some to restore my power."

"What?" i exclaimed "You couldn't have told me that sooner?"

"What is it?" Gray aksed tilting his head to the side as he eyed me.

"Well, apparently Okami's energy is a give and take situation." I redirected a question to Okami again.

"Is that why i easly drained out of chakra back then?"

"Sort of. You're my vessel. My chakra is tethered to yours as yours is to mine."

I could almost hear her shrug.