Chapter 210: Endeavor's wake up call

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The four of them sat in a row at the far back as not to disturb the students taking thr exam. Present Mic sat beside All Might while (y/n) sat on the other side.uvh to her displeasure, Endeavor sat beside her.

The four of them watched and the double doors opened revealing Gang Orca. He talked... Or yelled at the students before throwing Bakugo, Todoroki and Yoarashi aside making (y/n) chuckle.

Gang Orca began talking how this was going to test their strength and everything but disappointment reached (y/n) when the door revealed it to be just a bunch of kids.

The lot came bursting through the door like a wave and instantly crounded the are below with yelling, laughing and questions. She looked at the teacher who was clearly having the worst luck to be stuck with them. She was panicking and all over the play trying to discipline her students but look what good that got her.

"I wonder if we were ever like this with Iruka sensei.." (Y/n) trailed off trying to recall the times she and her brother made Iruka panic.

"Knowing you and Naruto?... Im positively sure."

She looked down at the cat on her lap with a light frown.

"Those bombs are ugly!" A kid laughed pointing at Bakugou while another one was punching his stomach and the other one was attempting to climb him.

Of course... Bakugou yelled.

"Everyone! He made Takuto cry!" One kid yelled.

"You scared him, stupid bomb!" One punched Bakugou again.

"Geez.. I hope we werent this annoying..." (Y/n) chuckled helplessly to herself.

They watched as kids started to fight the students they were with.. Well, attempt anyways.

"Yeah, nevermind. These kids are worse.." She and her brother might have been trouble makers but at least they never started or got into a fight with their senseis.

"You were really disciplined that much back in Konoha huh?" All Might asked.

"Well, Naruto and i werent the most disciplined. Few pranks here and there but if we started a riot like this we would have been beaten to the ground and just just by the Hokage. This is just a whole new level of disrespectful."

"Wow." Gray looked up at her with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"MY HOSTING ABILITIES IS REACHING ITS LIMITS!!" Present Mic broke. At least he made it through 3 minutes of being quiet. His sudden outburst took the attention of the three people beside him.

"There's no music and live commentary. Theres no soul to this activity!!"

"I think that doesn't really matter." All Might tried to calm him down but..

"IF IT DOESNT MATTER, OF COURSE ITS BETTER TO HAVE IT, MIGHTY BOY!" And then he sped off down to the hosts and grabbed the microphone.

"GET ENTHUSIASTIC, YOU DELINQUENTS!! YEAAAAH!! The battle between amateurs and rowdy kids has just begun!"

Present Mic continued his exaggerated and rather loud commentary into the mic as the kids started to attack them.

Time went on as the rough housing and commentating from Present Mic filled the room.

Even though the noise was originating from the speakers and what ever was going on with the students and children, nothing can surpass the deafning tension between All Moght and Endeavor. As much as (y/n) tried to ignore it, the tension just kept growing by the second.