Chapter 232: The No.1 Agency!

(y/n)'s POV

School was in shambles especially during Ectoplasm's math subject. No matter how much i studied with Aizawa sensei, I couldn't catch up with the subjects pace. Its like  missed a year's worth of lectures whenever i blinked. Perhaps Im overwhelmed with the lesson cram i did with Aizawa sensei or the fact that he told me I was going to be transferred from FatGum's agency to the country's No.1 Agency. Should i be thrilled that they took me in or should i be insulted? The no.1 Agency? Its just a fancier name for 'we sent the best pro heroes to look after you'. What ever it was, i just hoped to get it over with. At least there was someone willing to go through with my internship.

As the day continued painstakingly slow we finally made it to the last period. Physical education.

"Alright. Everyone put on your hero costumes and prepare for P.E. As for Miss Uzumaki. You are free for today." Cementos announced.

There were a couple of shocked murmurs especially from Denki.

"She gets to get off early? Come on teach." He whined.

"No she wont be going back to the dorms so soon. She has special clearance to leave early for her internship with a new agency."

"Wait. i thought you and Kirishima went to the same agency." Sero commented

"We did but Fatgum's out of town so we're kinda out of commission at the moment." Kirishima said before turning to (y/n). "Goodluck with the new agency though." He smiled encouragingly.

I thanked him and gathered my stuff.

"Enough chatting lets continue on with our lesson."

With that we all stood up from our seats to get our Hero costumes.

"Well good luck (y/n)" the girls waved their goodbyes.

"Thanks guys. Hopefully i get home before it gets dark. Save me some food." I waved at them along with the boys before turning to Cementos.

"Ill be off now." I gave a slight bow

"before you leave, They'll come pick you up at the entrance. So wait there."

"Right. Entrance. Thank you!" 

I turned to Gray and motioned him to jump up and he did. We climbed down and waited as we were instructed.

Little did i know what was waiting for me ahead.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S POV

A man stepped out from the Driver's side and opened the back door. "We're pleased to hear you've decided to finish your internship with us Miss, Uzumaki." The driver bowed motioning her to ride along side the Agency's owner and now, Number one Hero. Endeavor.

"I.. You asked for me?"

"FatGum was worried about your hours in the internship since they were falling behind compared to your classmates. So i went ahead and accepted the offer."

(y/n) relaxed and let out an audible sigh. Perhaps Endeavor would have been the perfect choice since the other proheroes were too afraid or weary of the outsider's presence. She had no choice but to oblige if she wanted to catch up with her classmates. With that internal debate settled she crawled into the backseat sitting beside Endeavor.

"Thank you for having me."

"We'll head to the agency for a briefing before heading out on a patrol." Endeavor informed.

"Can Gray join the patrol?" She asked hugging her cat closer to her chest.

Endeavor turned to the cat for a moment before replying.