Chapter 202: Permentation

-----YOUR POV-----

"I made it so you wouldn't see my willy but im sorry about that, girls." Mirio apologized. The girls responded with a nervous laugh as they looked away. I, however began rethinking the times that Naruto, Konohamaru and i used the sexy no jutsu...

This is karma isn't it?

I knew one day it would come for me...

"But anyway, you kind of get it now, right?" Mirio asked. 

I turned to them only to see them still hugging their stomachs looking like their were holding in their puke. Even Bakugou had a hard time recovering.

"Don't you think for a damn second that im done fighting you." Bakugou grumbled staring at Mirio with an intense glare.

Mirio laughed. "I appreciate the enthusiast but maybe in the later future, mkay?"

"We all just got punched in the stomach without even really figuring out what was going on..." Midoriya trailed off.

"Do you think my quirk is strong?"

"Too strong!" Sero exclaimed.

"That's not fair! Think about me too!" Hagakure huffed displeased.

"You could slip through things and warp! Are you a hybrid like Todoroki?" Mina demanded.

"Nope. I only got one." He answered back surprising everyone. Well, Everyone aside from Tamaki, Nejire, Aizawa and i. Well, i guess it's a given that i know little to nothing about quirks.. Honestly at this point im not even surprised if someone out there as a weird quirk like becoming stronger but with shame. HA! Imagine that... Gaining power through humiliation... Okay, that's a bit sad...

I Felt a presence stand beside me. I turned to see who it was and i saw Tamaki looking at the floor with both his hands in his pockets.

"Tamaki?" I called out.

"H-how did you manage to hit Mirio back there?" He asked nervously shuffling in place, his eyes darting across the ground.

"Well, let's just say it's not the first time i've encountered someone who almost has the same abilities as Mirio. I learned a few tricks along the way too."

"I see...So that's why you volunteered. You had the most chance in succeeding against Mirio."

"On the contrary. I didn't go against Mirio because i knew how to beat him. I simply wanted to see if i could. When i said i encountered someone, i meant it. The only close resemblance to Mirio i could think of is my Teacher back at home. He could pop out of the ground to attack you at any moment, if he wanted to, he could have had me entrapped within the floor but until recently, i fought off against someone who could pass through all the attacks." His expression changed to a slightly curious one as he looked at me. "Well, it was more like Midoriya, Bakugou and the others... I was.. busy.. with something else..." She trailed off.

"Were they really that strong?" He asked.

I nodded not wanting to say anything further about what had happened in I-island. 

We turned out heads to Hado who stepped in between Mirio and Midoriya.

"I know what his Quirk is! Hey, hey, can i say it? Can i?" She asked excitedly. Without even waiting for an answer she already spilled it. "Its Permentation!" She said with a smile.

"Hado, it's Mirio's turn right now..." Tamaki trailed off, I didn't think she heard it though...

"That's right! My quirk's Permentation. What you guys called a warp was as you guessed, an application of that." Nejire tugged on Mirio's shirt with a puffy pout. He turned to her. "Oh right, sorry." He began explain how his quirk would pass through everything and then somehow he gets propelled back to the surface.